Miguel O'Hara and Black Cat part 2

Warnings- slight smut, cussing, jealousy, cat and mouse game

Part 2 as you guys requested :)

A satisfactory chuckle escapes from black cat's lips as she pants, trying to catch up with her breathing. "I knew i'd get you to whimper more than 10." She smirked, still panting.

Miguel breathes heavy as he has his head rested against her forehead. He gently sets her down after fucking her brains out against the alley wall. "I'm certain you left so many scratches on my back." He semi frowns as he now feel the stings as he didn't felt it before as he was feeling a euphoric orgasm.

"What about you? You fucking bit my shoulder like jaws." She retorted back.

"It was a soft bite." He exclaimed.

"Sure... any who.. this was fun spidey but i have to go now." She unwraps her hands from Miguel and tries to leave.

"Wait that's it?" Miguel said dumbfounded.

"Miggy, it was only a one time thing to relieve our sexual tension now we won't have any and we can both do our jobs alone and in peace." She smiled.

"But what about what we said to one another just now?" He arched an eyebrow.

"Heat of the moment." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Felicia." He growls.

'Miguel." She mimics his growl back to him.

"This was fun but like i said one time thing, see you tomorrow Miggy." She shoots him a wink and blows him a kiss and disappears into the night leaving a dumbfounded Miguel behind who can't help but to feel like he has been used and he doesn't like it one bit and he plans on letting Felicia Hardy know.

"See you tomorrow Kitty cat." He mutters angrily under his breath.

THE NEXT DAY,

Felicia Hardy sway her hips as she strolls in the alley way to her usual spot where she hunt and preys, her usual spot where her favorite insect usually waits for her and tries to convince her to join his elite strike force team.

She has a devious smile on her face as she makes her way up, excited as she can't wait to provoke Miguel and get him all riled up.

"Hope i didn't make you wait long." She taunts in a seductive singy tone as she jumps up on the balcony.

She lands in a sexy pose and lifts her head up but when she does her smile fades and frowns when she doesn't see spiderman 2099 waiting for her.

What the hell, she thought to herself.

It was odd that he's not here as he always show up. She wonders if he's still butthurt about yesterday, she waves it off for now and she scouts for criminals and burglars but her mind fills with flashbacks of last night and images of Miguel.

Crap this might be a long night, she thinks to herself as she can't stop thinking about him.

"Can i help you?" A lady asks a very angry black cat.

"I'm looking for Miguel O'Hara." She grits, both hands formed into fists. She's seething through her teeth, she could not focus tonight and because her mind was flooded of Miguel's images, she got distracted in a fight with a slimeball and she got punched in the face.

"Oh he's busy, he's having dinner with a friend." Black cat almost breaks her neck in half as she glares at Miguel's assistant. "Oh? and is this friend a girl perhaps?" She shouldn't care but she does.

"Yes, with miss Xina, they are very close, they're in his office but he doesn't want no interruptions but you can make an appointment if you want?"

Black cats scoffs to this ridiculous idea, She's Felicia Hardy she doesn't need no appointment.. in her mind.