Mafia Miguel Part Three

Warnings- long chapter, slight cursing, smut, choking

Warnings- long chapter, slight cursing, smut, choking. Gun violence and fighting.

I froze completely, stunned and fucking surprised to see Bucky standing in front of me. "B-Bucky, what are you doing here!?" I panicked, and I instantly looked around for any lurking eyes.

I pushed him inside an empty room. "I needed to make sure you were okay."

"Are you insane, coming all the way here?" I whisper shout. He seemed okay, despite my reaction. "I wanted to make sure he didn't hurt you. You were freaking gone when I got home from the store. What was I supposed to just be okay with the fact that you were kidnapped?" He asked in disbelief.

"Yes. As how crazy that it sounds. Yes, you have to be okay with it."

"Why?"

I sighed deeply. "Bucky, I'm married now." He looked hurt, and I felt bad for him. "W-What?"

"He forced me to marry him."

"Son of a bitch."

"Bucky, it was nice seeing you but you have to go. Go and don't come back. Let me go please." I begged. "Do you want me to let you go?"

No. I didn't but there wasn't a choice.

I slowly nodded. "I don't believe you."

"It doesn't matter. He will kill you." I whisper. He stepped closer and brought his hand up to my cheek. "I miss you doll." He whispered. A tear rolled down. "So do I." I leaned in closer. He had his hands wrapped around my lower waist and I had mine tangled around his neck.

"We can run away." He suggested with a sad smile. "No, there's nowhere in the world where we can hide from Miguel."

"So then what?"

"I don't want to let you go, y/n. I sensed fear in his tone.

"I-

"Y/N, donde estas?" Miguel's voice roamed around the hallway. My eyes widened but Bucky didn't care. "You have to hide."

"No."

"Bucky!" I whispered and shouted. "No, I'm not afraid of him."

"This is not time to be a macho man, you idiot!"

"No." He then walked to the door and opened it. I felt my legs giving up on me and I think I'm about to faint. Miguel appears in the frame.

Oh God.

"There you are-

He stopped talking and he stared at Bucky who also reciprocated the same cold look. "You stupid motherfucker." Miguel smiled darkly. "I knew you'd show up." In an instant, Miguel swiped his gun from his back pocket and aimed it at his head.

I jumped in front of him. "Miguel, no!" I shouted. "Y/N, move," Miguel warned harshly. Bucky leaned into my ear. "Move, Doll."

Miguel growled hearing Bucky's nickname for me. "I said fucking move." He expressed calmly but deadly.