Toxic Miguel O'Hara

Warnings - College jock Miguel, Toxic Miguel, jealous Miguel possessive Miguel

Warnings - College jock Miguel, Toxic Miguel, jealous Miguel possessive Miguel. Long chapter with slight, cursing, and light smut...

Summary - You always end up falling for the toxic traits of Miguel O'Hara. FYI, Miguel is kind of an asshole in this Chapter.

Here you were again. At his dorm room, knocking. Going to him like always.

Why?

Because Miguel O'Hara had you hooked. Since the first day you saw him. You were hypnotized by his charms, his looks. His voice.

His...

You always went after him. It was never the other way around. You were the chaser.

"Miguel, open up. It's me." You say, looking both ways out to the hallway, ensuring not to get caught at the boy's complex building.

You knock again and you hear a frustrated groan. The door slightly opens. "What?!" Miguel huffed deeply. Once he saw it was you, he stepped in front of the door, blocking the view behind him.

"Oh, it's you." His hair was messy, and his T-shirt was on backward. "I waited for you at the park, but you never showed. What happened?" You ask.

"I had a class." He shrugged, but in reality, he forgot.

"Oh um well are we still on for tonight?"

"Sabes que muñeca? I can't tonight, but I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

"But you said you'd see me tonight. You canceled on me all week." You say in a sad tone. "I'm sorry, Muñeca, but I've been busy with my studies." You fell sad and sighed deeply. "Oh okay then."

"Hey." He strokes your bottom lip. "Don't be sad, you know you're my muñeca."

"I know." You slight smile. "Wear that black lace tomorrow, for me, okay?"

"Okay."

"Dame un beso."

You stood on your tippy-toes and kissed him. He smacks you on the ass. "Hurry along muñeca, don't forget. Black lace lingerie." He blows you a kiss.