Mafia Miguel O'Hara

Warnings-long chapter, cursing, and a crossover with another Marvel character

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Warnings-long chapter, cursing, and a crossover with another Marvel character.

Summary- an unwanted marriage. (I don't know what it is about mafia but I always come up with some crazy stories 😂)

Enjoy!

I should have escaped when I had the chance. Oh, wait, I did, and I was caught by a damn psychopath.

Ugh, I can't believe I dared to love him once upon a time. Now I despise him.

I hate him.

Another grunt leaves me as he pulls on the leash tighter. "Answer him." He grits.

The priest stares at me with widened, terrified eyes. He hasn't blinked all this time. He was horrified since I walked in.

No correction. He was horrified ever since Miguel dragged me into the church by force, may I add. Pulling me with a collar leash around my neck.

He's used it in me plenty of times and in bed and that was pleasurable but this. This was just pain.

I couldn't understand why he couldn't just let me go.

"I would if it weren't for the zip ties tied around my wrists, cutting off my blood circulation!" I spat, giving him a death stare.

"I'll untie you once you say it." I hated that he always got what he wanted.

I let out a long sigh and turned to the priest.

Goodbye to the living.

"I do."

Fuck, I am going to regret that so bad.

"I pronounce you husband and wife, Miguel, you may kiss your bride."

Miguel simply smiled, finding all of this very normal. He was out of his damn mind, that's what it was.

God, I wished I never worked for him at the strip club.

With a shit-eating grin, he yanked on the leash which I was forced to lean in, and he kissed me.

His kisses didn't feel the same as they once did.

"Eres mi esposa, bebita." I was his wife now, unfortunately.

Damn it, I should have never helped him get rid of the body. Ever since then, he has become obsessed with me.

I was blinded by what I thought was love. It wasn't even by a mile.

I bite his lip hard, making him hiss in anger. "Take the zip ties off, now." I scowled.

He chuckled as he wiped a prick of blood. His hand planted on the back of my head and shoved me into him for another unwilling kiss.

SPIDER-MAN RANDOM ONE SHOTS CHAPTERS जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें