Chapter 2: A Fragile Existence

Jungkook's life was marked by solitude and fragility. His family's abandonment had left him emotionally scarred. They had disowned him when they discovered his attraction to the same gender. In a world that remained largely homophobic, Jungkook had been left to fend for himself.

Despite the hardships, he had managed to excel in his studies, becoming the university's top-ranked student. But his academic achievements couldn't fill the void left by his family's rejection. In the solitude of his apartment, Jungkook had found solace in his books and the beauty of the night sky.

His round glasses framed galaxy-like eyes that sparkled with a mix of innocence and curiosity. His lips bore the blush-red hue of a rose, a subtle reminder of the gentle, almost ethereal, personality he carried.

In a world that often celebrated strength and dominance, Jungkook's soft-spoken nature set him apart. He was a rare gem, a fragile soul navigating a world that could be ruthless.

As the days passed, Jungkook's connection with the night deepened. He found comfort in the quiet hours when the world was asleep. The darkness was his sanctuary, a place where he could forget the pain of his past and immerse himself in the beauty of the stars.

But little did he know that the darkness held secrets beyond his wildest imagination. Secrets that would soon come knocking on his door, challenging his understanding of the world and his place within it.

"Moonlit Reverie: A Love of Destiny" ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें