❉❁ ғ𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 -1

𝐼𝑔𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 ♡

A man was running through market to an empty alley .

he was injured , but to keep himself safe he ran so fast not caring about his injury .

He slowed down when he reached at street area , it was peaceful and calm .

and as soon as he slowed down he fell down on the ground with thud sound, not because of injury but due to fatigue .

so this man is most dangerous mafia in south korea , his name is jeon jungkook an 24 year old handsome man .

(Handsome man 😩🤌✨)

flashback

he was wondering alone because he was so  angry as he lost one of his deal due to someone's carelessness.

he knew it was dangerous to roam around when you are dangerous mafia and have so many enemies living around .

But he didn't cared about it and continued to walk around
without any care .

but unfortunately one of his enemy saw him , not letting go this perfect opportunity he attacked  jungkook from behind.

but this mafia sensed it and defended himself , he got cut over his  calf area .

He could tackle those mans alone but due to crowded place , he didn't wanted to innocent ones to get hurt because of him and that's why he ran from there .

Present time

he was taking deep breaths not noticing someone behind him .

Someone tapped his shoulder ---he get alerted and for defence he grabbed that hand .

But stopped when he looked at that person---in his bambi eyes .

His cute mole on his nose , plumpy lips and then innocence on his face which was driving jungkook crazy --- literally crazy .

" Are you ok mr " jungkook came back into sense when he listened his deep voice , jungkook nodded unknowingly .

that person sat infront of him and gasped when he looked at jungkook's Black pant which was completely drenched in blood .

" omo , you are hurt " blue haired person looked at mafia softly .

" Let's go mr , i will treat you " jungkook was in trance, he was not in his sense , he was following blue haired person without saying anything and was looking at the soft like feather hands which was grabbing his hand  .

they were in a small apartment now , that person was treating his injury.

Weird --- isn't it , an unknown man helping another unknown man .

When that blur haired beauty asked that how he got injured , jungkook excused so he didn't asked anything

that's when blue haired stopped and looked at jungkook .

" omo i forgot to tell you my name " blue haired smiled at mafia ---showing his boxy smile while slapping his face .

Which looked so cute action to someone.

" my name is kim taehyung, i am 22 year old , what's your ? " Taehyung looked at stranger straightly after treating his
injury .

( Aigoo , let me put you in my pocket 🤌🤍)

Mafia finally smiled -- yes he smiled and gazed at beautiful person sitting infront of him .

his mind enchanting his name again and again ---

"kim taehyung" beautiful name for a beautiful person with beautiful heart .

" I am jeon jungkook , i am 24 year old that means i am two year older than you " kook ruffled his hair.

" thank you by the way for treating an stranger , you are indeed an angel " jungkook looked at him with his doe eyes

Taehyung blushed at sudden compliment as his face decorated with pink blush .

" Thank you hyungie " tae smiled looking at jungkook innocently.

the innocence which was driving jungkook crazy .

" So can we be friends " jungkook rubbed his nape in nervousness .

Taehyung nodded continuosly he loves to make friends but sadly no one was interested .

and when someone suddenly asked him , he couldn't deny it .

Jungkook smiled at him while ruffling his soft hair .

at last they exchanged number and went from there .

his normal smile turned into creepy smile , he called someone and in a minute a man came with a royal  black jaguar .

" Hyung give me his information as soon as possible " with that he sat down on his car.

Next day tae was coming back from his college while looking down that's when he stumbled and about to fell down .

but two hands held his waist protectively toward himself .

" be careful angel " tae looked at that voice owner --- and it was none other than his hyungie .

" hyungie what are you doing here " tae hugged jungkook immediately as soon as he looked at him .

"oh i was just going from here that's when i looked at you" kook smiled at him.

"Oh i was going to my home , what a coincidence hyungie i met you again " tae Clapped his hand cutely.

" So true , so let me drop you " jungkook grabbed his hand and walked with him to his house .

Taehyung was blabbering about his daily routine and then what happened today .

but here jungkook was looking at him fondly --- whipped bunny .

Jungkook looked at tae until he went inside into his house . "You will be mine soon"

---------------

❉❁❉❁

Question of the day ?

What do you think ?
Is it obssesion or love ?

One more
😁

Did you liked it ? 👉👈