❁❉ 𝒜𝑏𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟-2

𝐼𝑔𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑝𝑙𝑠 🤍✨

As soon as tae went inside into his house , someone dragged him into an dark room and slapped on his face .

tae looked at the person standing infront of him , completely drunk and has red eyes .

" Dad why ? " Tae cried while touching his cheeks where his so called father slapped him .

" i just wanted to " his father scoff as he was not even guilty for his deeds.

" You are jinx really, because of you she leaved me and you are nothing but burden for me , such useless b*tch you are " his dad grabbed his jaw tightly.

His dad took stick in his one hand , and threw tae on the floor and hit on his back hardly .

" I am very angry today , today i lost my money in gambling and that jeon wants my money back "

He again hit tae with stick so harshly . Tae was nothing but a toy for him on which he would release his anger .

Tae wants to run but where , he have no where to go , he didn't tell anyone about it ,because who will even listen to him .

He didn't wanted to feel pathetic infront of any one.

Here his dad took empty glass bottle of alcohol and smashed it on taehyung's head .

That's when tae saw everything black around him and then he went unconscious .

his father scoffed and took deep breath and went from there leaving taehyung in pathetic situation.

Here jungkook was sitting in his house office , waiting for his hyung to give him information about his new obsession .

that's when he heard knock on his door he gave permission ----and there his two hyung came with file in their hands and both had frown on their face.

Jungkook took that black file and opened it ---he read the name written on it " kim taehyung"

He looked at beautiful picture and smiled subtly, and caressed that picture .

but then he read about his family , her mother died while giving him birth , he had his big brother who got lost in huge crowd due to his father's carelessness--- when they both were very young .

That's when his father started to hate him , he blamed taehyung for these misery .

when he was just 10 year old , he used to beat him ----when tae used to make even Little and silly mistakes .

his father business got bankrupt because of his carelessness and attitude ...

He again blamed 18 year old taehyung and from then his life became completely hell , his father used to beat him for no reason, he used to do gambling and when he used to get lose in it --- he used to beat taehyung blaming poor taehyung for it .

Taehyung was so innocent and naive, he got sexually harassed many times but as taehyung taught himself some self defence,he was able to protect himself from them .

he do small job as ---free lancer so that atleast he could pay for his college fees .

He don't have friends , as everyone treat him badly for being poor .

After reading this jungkook was completely silent , he felt mix feelings, he was sad for someone after so long time at the same time he was angry on his father,he wanted to destroy everyone who hurted his angel .

His hyung was also feeling pity on that little boy .

" You know who is his father " jhope said angrily..

" who ? " Kook was looking calm but only he know what he was feeling from inside ...

"kim jiwoo " jungkook snapped his head looking toward his jimin hyung .

" what ? " Firstly he was shocked but then all of them smirked .

"hyung prepare everything " he commanded in his bossy tone .

his hyung didn't mind it as they know--- it is jungkook's behaviour.

✨next day

taehyung was feeling pain in his whole body but still he went to his college .

he wore high neck top and covered his head with bangs .

he was coming back from his college ---afraid of his father upcoming wrath .

he didn't realised that he took dangerous route .

He was walking silently while looking down but gasped when someone grabbed his hand . ...

he look behind instantly but relaxed when he found his favourite friend .

" hyungie you scared me " tae took deep breath not noticing his concerned stare on him .

" why are you wearing this in this hot " jungkook frowned ,he also noticed bandage over his forehead but didn't ask about it.

" i just wanted to " poor tae can't lie ~do he .

" that's ok come i will drop you at your home ,but why did you come here--- you know , it is one of the dangerous alley " jungkook said calmly cupping his cheeks.

" i am sorry hyung " tae looked down....

𝑄𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦 ?

𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 ? 𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑟𝑦 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑜𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑡 ?

𝑂𝑘 𝑖𝑔𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑝𝑙𝑠❉❁