❁❉ 𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒌 -5

𝑰𝒈𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 🤍✨

𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘 : jungkook laid him down and put the blankets over him .

And went from there not without giving forehead kiss and assurance--- to him who went to his dreamland soon with so much questions in his mind .

__________________________________________

In living room ~~

After meeting taehyung , jungkook called their members into his office..

Everyone didn't ask him about why he brought taehyung with him ..

Reason is simple --- NO ONE IS ALLOWED to ask questions over his decision..

But still all were gathered together and were discussing about whether they should tell about their identity or not ..

What will be the reaction of younger one .

" I think jungkook you should tell him about it to taehyung " jimin put forward his thoughts as he kind of felt connection with taehyung like he know him from years , and somewhere he knew that keeping secrets will create more chaos more than resolving the mess .

" Jimin is correct here , jungkook , he should know it before anyone tells him "

" Anyone can hurt that pure child jungkook " namjoon said calmly while observing jungkook's little changed demeanor.

" NO ONE CAN HURT HIM !!! "jungkook roared at his statement .

" I know jungkook, he is safe with us but it doesn't mean he will not be in any danger anymore , not training him about certain things may lead danger for both of us . "

namjoon said without losing his calm ---
on his younger's snarl as he knew jungkook can be aggressive most of the time .

They all were discussing about it seriously, that's when they heard crying sound coming from taehyung's room , without wasting further time jungkook ran to his bedroom .

Jungkook rushed into his room--- just to witnessed taehyung messed look , he was drenched into sweats and he was blabbering incoherent words in his sleep. .

Jungkook sat on the bed beside him , patting his cheeks gently to wake him up .

Jungkook called jin to check upon him as jin is their personal doctor who take care of group .

Jin knew what was happening ,and that's why he asked jhope to bring some kind of medicine from there medical room .

Jin tried to calm taehyung who was having problem in breathing ..

Luckily taehyung opened his eyes and that's when jin made him practised breathing method .

Taehyung focused in his breath and luckily he calmed down with the help of jin .

In the meantime jhope brought medicine according to jin's prescription .

Jin gave him Medicine to tae who finally relaxed after having it .

" He had panick attacks " jin informed his members while looking at jungkook .

" What ? " Jungkook raised his eyebrow.

" Yes , and According to me he have this problem from so long period --- right taehyung" jin looked at tae who was looking down , he nodded slightly .

" i really don't know what happened to you , but from now on please don't take stress taehyung. We all will try to keep you happy and safe , i know it's weird to accept many things and we will clear all your doubt tomorrow till then take rest. " Jin smiled at him warmly --- he was giving motherly vibes to taehyung who definitely liked it .

" And yes if you want to cure this things , you have to take these medicines daily ..
I know it's would not be cured completely but if you will take Care of yourself and will take medicine time to time , you might improve alot from these frequently anxiety attacks."

Jin ruffled his hair and every one left his room after biding him goodbye --- all had concerned look on their face which somewhere taehyung liked it .

Jungkook and taehyung was the only one presented in that room .

Jungkook shifted himself more closer to taehyung--- taking him into his warm embrace .

And taehyung cuddled to him like a baby.

" I will answer your all questions tomorrow till then take rest hmm " jungkook gave him forehead kiss and was about to go from there until he felt a tuck on his shirt from behind .

" Hyungie sleep with me please " taehyung called jungkook softly --- jungkook cupped his face gently while caressing it .

" Are you sure taehyung "

" I am , i trust you hyungie , please be with me " and with this tae's statement, jungkook felt something in his stomach , he felt so warm in his heart .

" Okay then , let me change first " jungkook went into his bathroom and changed into his comfortable baggy clothes .

When he came out of his bathroom , he looked at taehyung just to find -- he was also staring at him back .

" Why didn't you sleep " jungkook caressed his cheeks gently.

" I was waiting for you "

" Ok , now i here , take rest now ; don't think too much i will explain everything tomorrow hmm " jungkook laid down beside him maintaining distance between them .

Jungkook turned off the lights and slept as he was so tired .

Here taehyung was restless , he can't sleep without hugging and now he don't have pillows and he didn't wanted to bother jungkook .

That's when he looked at already slept jungkook and slowly he crawled towards kook , he looked at jungkook and shook his hand infront of him just check whether he is sleeping or not.

Taehyung smiled sheepishly and hugged jungkook who was unbothered by it .

Taehyung closed his eyes that's when he felt a large muscular hand on his waist.

Taehyung took deep breath and peeked through one eye just to find already slept jungkook .

He took breath of relief however this time he put his one leg over the jungkook and then he again closed his eyes not noticing the smile which crept on the male beside him .

𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚

𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒂𝒆𝒉𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒋𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏.

𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏 ?

𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 🤍✨

𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒚𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔..