❁❉ 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 -6

Ignore the mistakes ✨

Preview : Taehyung took deep breath and peeked through one eye just to find already slept jungkook .

He took breath of relief however this time he put his one leg over  jungkook and then he again closed his eyes not noticing the smile which crept on the male beside him .

___________________________________________

Next morning

Sun rays was coming from the window in jungkook's bedroom.

And as soon as sunlight fell on his handsome face he opened his eyes slowly , just to feel some heavy weight over him ,

He looked down ,just to find taehyung sleeping peacefully on his chest , completely snuggled to him .

he didn't want anything but to squeeze his cute bread cheeks.

He smiled slightly he pulled taehyung closer to him --- he was about to smell his scent but then stopped at his place and kissed his head very gently .

He removed taehyung's hand gently ,and went away from there not before giving him pillow to cuddle with .

__________________________________________

Jungkook came out Fully dressed up in black from head to toe .

He was looking damn hot and handsome without any effort.

That's when he looked at taehyung who was sitting on the bed with his pillow in one hand --- his legs were crossed , he was pouting looking completely nothing but a cute fluffy bear .

Jungkook couldn't control himself but to coo at ~his cute and cuddly baby .

" Good morning hyungie " taehyung smiled at jungkook while his eyes were still half closed.

" Good morning angel , now go and get ready and come downstairs fastly" jungkook went to tae --- he careessed his soft hair .

Tae finally looked at kook properly ,but with confused bambi eyes.

" But hyungie , i don't have clothes here "

" That's ok , wear mine for now "

Jungkook went to his wardrobe , and took out a cute blue coloured hoodie , and black cargo pants for him .

" Wear this for now , hmm" and with this jungkook went away from there .

___________________________________________

All members were sitting on The couch , while thinking for the better explanation, so that ---that little one would not freak out badly .

Their thought got interrupted when they heard footsteps , and then they all looked at the cute boy in huge blue hoodie and black pants .

He was looking nothing but ~ so adorable.

Jungkook gestured something toward jimin and all went to their dinning table .

Jimin brought taehyung toward dinning area and made him sit near his~ kookie hyung ..

Tae was still awkward , as it is not easy to accept that firstly you will be living in your friend house .
Then with some other strange people who are looking good people atleast ~ for now.

Jackson and jimin looked at eaçhother --- with the help of their telepathy they thought of something.

Jimin smiled at jackson sweetly and hit his foot very harshly .

" Ahh!!! Mama " jackson squirmed on his table --- while giving death glares to jimin who was smiling at  him sheepishly.

" Omo !! Jackson are you ok ? "