❃❉ 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 - 4

𝑰𝒈𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 🤍✨

Preview : They dropped taehyung at his house and went from there.

and as usual his father was standing there with belt in his one hand .

_________________________________________

Taehyung lips quivered while looking at his drunk father .

and he knew no one gonna save him from this merciless man infront of him .

then with his shivering legs he took steps ahead .

and that's when his father dragged him into a empty room .

he threw him on the floor and here tae closed his eyes ---- completely hopeless.

he was waiting for any impact but he didn't feel anything so slowly he looked up only to find jungkook was grabbing that belt in his veiny hand tightly.

and his aura was scary -----tae was already too weak to process anything .

_

And with that he went unconscious and he was oblivious about his surroundings.

he could only listen some hustle - bustle around him indicating lots of man around him but then everything went black .

meanwhile jungkook was beating his father mercilessly.

" Mr .jeon ,leave me i will pay you so-on " his father thought that he was being beaten like this only because of his borrowed money he had with himself .

" S-ir i have an deal , i am selling you my son inst-ead le-ave me---- please " that man said not caring about his only son at all , jungkook stopped for a while , meanwhile his father smirked in victory .

but next moment he was on the floor almost lifeless.

Jungkook told his man to took him in his place where he will do some justice himself .

Jungkook looked at tae who was lying on the floor--- his shirt was lifted up little bit showing his cute tummy but with bruises .

jungkook ran to him , carrying him in his embrace carefully , hugging him tightly as if he was hiding tae from everyone.

________________________________________

jeon mansion

taehyung slowly opened his beautiful eyes , he looked around just to find himself in a strange place.

he sat up on his place and hissed when he looked at his right hand connected with iv .

He was completely dressed well ,his wound was bandaged and he was feeling much better.

but he didn't care about it the main question was where is he ? .

That's when a man opened the door,. Firstly he was panicked but took a breath of relief when he looked at his favourite person~~ till now .

it was jungkook ,who came close to him ,he sat beside him and caressed his fluffy cheeks worriedly .

" H-hyung " tae was so weak but still tried to talk -- to understand the situation.

" don't talk , you are in my place and from now on you will live with me ---you are not going anywhere , i know it's difficult to accept but that's it you will not go any where " taehyung frowned after listening jungkook.

" Why ? , Hyungie i can't, it's not a good thing how i ca-" kook stopped him as he put his index finger on his plumpy lips .

" don't think anything, i know it's weird for you to accept this but you have to accept it , there is no way i will leave you alone there."

". But my college "

" shh, don't talk too much angel , if you consider me as your friends so you can live with me .

and about your college, i know -- only 3 months is left for your graduation.

so you don't worry you will study from home and i will settle Everything , believe me " jungkook smiled at him , caressing his soft hair , and atlast taehyung nodded while sighing as he believes his hyung .

Jungkook kissed taehyung's forehead and said "thank you " .

meanwhile there was six person standing on the door, one of them was looking at him with boring look and five of them were climbed over eaçhother , they all were over excited to meet new member.

But when they looked at jungkook smiling at taehyung----

Their soul left their body. .

"

And the next moment they fell down when they looked at jungkook " kissing " tae's forehead .

taekook looked at the door shocked, jungkook maintained his cold aura and taehyung was shock and terrified as well as .

taehyung clinged onto jungkook as he was scared looking at new people infront of him .

Jungkook sighed at his clumsy and too noisy members .

" Angel these are my team members " jungkook pointed at his member with not so interest as they ruined their moment.

All five of them were cooing at tae's cuteness who was looking at them with his bambi eyes but still his hand were clutching jungkook's shirt.

jungkook didn't say anything to tae ,and why even he would do that , when he likes it .

"they all came infront of him all were stranger for him except one .

" this is yoongi hyung who have con-" taehyung put his hand on his mouth and jungkook smiled at him in tiny and here yoongi glared at him .

" hi i am park jimin , nice to meet you " jimin gave him his eye smile .

" hi i am world wide handsome kim seokjin " jin caressed his very beautiful face.

" hi i am kim namjoon , nice to meet you " namjoon smiled at him showing his dimple too .

" hi , i am jung hoseok, i am your hope you are my hope i am jhope , " jhope smiled at him .

" hi beautiful, i am jackson from china " jackson was smiling sheepsily but it dropped soon when he looked at jeonlous jungkook --- i mean jeon jungkook .

They all were so excited after seeing taehyung and finally taehyung was comfortable with them .

and jungkook unknowingly smiled at him while rubbing his hand over his nape .

They all surrounded him and started treating him like a baby taehyung was happy but tired as well and jungkook noticed it .

" jin hyung , bring some food for him and now let him rest " jungkook said coldly everyone was ok with it except one sitting beside him .

everyone nodded and went from there after sometime jin came

there with food and again went from there .

Taehyung was looking at jungkook lovingly as jungkook himself was feeding him .

if someone will witnessed it no doubt he will be fainted by now .

After this he gave medicine to taehyung and caressed his hair .

jungkook laid him and put the blankets over him .

And went from there not without giving forehead kiss and assurance to him who went to his dreamland soon with so much questions in his mind .

𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚

What questions are bothering taehyung ?

Will taehyung actually accept jungkook's real identity?

why taehyung didn't asked for his dad ?

𝑰𝒈𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/

TO BE CONTINUED....