Characters

••••••••••

Oberoi Family

Shivay Singh Oberoi

Eldest son of Oberoi Family

Eldest son of Oberoi Family. An 30 years old handsome man with killer looks and has greekgod like body. Every girl wants him for money but he is not interested in any girl he thinks that girls are distraction for his career. He handles his family business Oberoi Group of Industries and is CEO of OGI. He is only soft hearted for his family otherwise world call him Beast. He is leader of A Mafia gang which he formed with his best friend Arnav. But they don't do any illegal business and works under the government.

Pinky and Shakti Singh Oberoi

Parents of Shivay. Loves him so much and wants best everything. Due to an incident in past Shakti decided to be spritual way and Pinky in her job. Shakti also is Co chairman of OGI.

Gauri and Omkara Singh Oberoi

Youngest and loveliest couple of Oberoi Family. Omkara is a self made millionaire by his world famous drawings. Gauri is fashion designer. She loves designing sarees.

Rudra Singh Oberoi

Rudra is training under shivay for CFO post of OGI. He is in love with Bhavya who is a police officer. He loves to tease brothers and is crime partner of gauri.

Janhavi and Tej Singh Oberoi

Tej is the chairman of OGI and Janhavi is a fashion designer. Both love each other and often get teased by youngsters for their romance.

Kalyani Singh Oberoi

Eldest member of Oberoi Family. A big fan of Ishqbaazi and loves her late husband PrithviRaj Singh Oberoi. Wants everything best for her children in search of her eldest bahu.

Gaikwad Family

Anika Gaikwad

A young 30 year old OB-Gyn (Gynaecologist)

A young 30 year old OB-Gyn (Gynaecologist). At a young age she have achieved so much. She works at her family hospital Ozone Hospital. She is beautiful like angel and has sweet voice but don't go on outer beauty. She is princess of her parents and choti of her elder twin and Brother in law.

Malika and Arnav Raizada

An young handsome boy who is a businessman and has looks of greekgod. Best friend of Shivay. And husband of Malika who is elder twin of anika. Loves her like small baby.  Malika is also and doctor but she is neurosurgeon.

Avantika and Harsh Gaikwad

Parents of Anika and Malika. Loves each other so much and teases. Harsh is a businessman and Avantika has a Event Management Company named Your dream. Loves their two children and Arnav.

•••••••

Hello my dear readers.

Sorry for being MIA as I was not getting any ideas to continue my on going stories.

Now I am back with a new story and a fresh start. Will be updating regularly i.e. leaving a day in between.

Hopw you all will love the story and support me for writing more. Receiving your responses boosts my confidence to write more beautiful chapters.

Yours Lovely Writer Shambhavi❤️