Chapter 12

Shivay and Anika reached their home and directly he sent her to thei room. He let her be alone for sometime and till then he told whatever had happened in Gaikwad house to Aditya who was having dinner as their parents have went to Banglore for some function. He made two plates of dinner ready and went thier room and saw now she had changed her clothes and was sitting in balcony staring blankly.

" Anika. " He called her and sat beside her. " I know whatever happened today was unfortunate. But we have to accept what life gives us know. " He said and started feeding her. " But shivay till now I thought my life was perfect lovely parents best in laws and friends but today I got to know that my parents were fake. " She said. " Yes it was unfortunate and always remember that we are with you. " He said and kissed her forehead. He kept their dishes aside and both laid down on the bed.

" Shivay can you please make love to me I want to forget whatever happened today. " She said and he agreed because how can he decline his queen's wish. He climbed upon her and gently started to kiss her and other hand working on night dress that she was wearing. He slowly removed her top and pants along with her bra and panties.

He sucked her breasts like a baby and she kept moaning his name like a chant which gave him immense pleasure. He cupped her other boob and pinched her nipple which liked a lot. He gave his equal attention to her both breast and moved down kissing her stomach and reached her cunt. She took a deep breath when he started licking her cunt and inserted his digits into her hole.

He started pumping his digits in and out while licking and bitting her down there. When she was going to expload he took out his fingers and anika left a shout " Why did you stopped " " Patience my lady he kissed her lips and removed his clothes and his soldier stood straight. He positioned himself near her entrance and stroked himself few times and entered inside her jerking her towards himself.

He started riding in and out while sucking and playing with her boobs. Soon they reached the climax and he spread his seeds inside her while she collapsed down on the bed exhausted. Their love making continued till the wee hours of morning. Anika slept in between as she was tired. He slowly kissed her forehead and cleaned her using wet wipes and he too cleaned himself. He made her wear his shirt and he also wore his pants and laid down beside her.

Just then his phone rang " Bhaiya I am leaving for the airport take care. " Aditya had called him as he had a flight at 6 am. Shivay then slept as tomorrow is saturday so they both have holiday and Pinky and Shakti is also not here so they can sleep till late morning.

Next morning due to sunrays anika opened her eyes and murmmered something and snuggled into shivay more. " Baby get up see its 11 am now. " Shivay spoke in his deep husky voice. " Hmm. Five minutes till the you get ready. " She said and cluthched him more. He got up and had a nice relaxing shower and went down. He instructed the chef to make breakfast for them and he sat in the living room reading the news paper.

Soon she came down just then khanna entered inside with some papers. " Sir aap Kal deal ke paperd par sign karna bhul gaye. " He said . " Ha pen lao documents padh liye na tumne. " Shivay asked. " Ji sir. " Shivay signed the papers and Khanna left. " Shivay chalo breakfast ready hai. Aur ha Gauri ka call aya tha Bhavya ke parents aa rahe hai Shadi ki date fix karne to hume jana padega. " Anika said. " Thike jayenge hum kitne din ho gaye na par ki hume OmRu ke sath time spend nahi kiya. " Shivay said. " Ha aap the his busy. " She taunted and he could only shake his head. " Shanu aur Sameer aaj Kashyap's ke yaha ja rahe hai tumhe jana hai. " Shivay asked her when they were getting ready.

" Ha. " She answered in single word. Both got ready and left for Kashyap House. They all settled down Malika and Arnav also joined them with Sanvi and Sameer. Slowly Khushi who was wife of Anurag brought their mother from her room who looked fresh today and had a different spark in her eys why not afterall she was seeing her daughters after so long years of waiting.

Khushi made her sit on the couch. Anika slowly walked towards her mother and kneeled down and took her hands in her hand and said " How are you. " " I am very good anu beta. Finally Ambe ma listened my prayers today I got my daughters back. " Her mother Savita cried in happiness anika couldn't control and hugged her mother and said " Ma. " Malika and Sanvi also joined them and others moved to dinning area to give mother and daughter privacy and time to catch up.

" Thank you Shivay Sameer and Arnav because of you three my family is completed today God bless you my sons. " Anil Kashyap said and joined his hands. " You don't need to thank us uncle now only you had called her son and now thank you. " Arnav said. " Beta call be papa from now. " Anil said. Anurag and Khushi were happy that their family is completed now. " Bhaiya aao na hume baat karni hai aapse. " Anika shouted from living room and anurag chuckled and went out.

At night after a heavy dinner at Kashyap's all bid bye to each other and left for their houses promising to meet every week. Anika and Shivay were on highway when she said " Shivay stop the car. " He stopped the car to a side and turned to her. " What happened anika. " He asked her. She cupped his face and placed her lips on his and kissed him till both of them gasped for oxygen.

" I love you shivay. Because of you I got my real parents and family today I am very content in life. If I die today I will have no regrets in my life. " She said. " Dare you say something of about dieing. I love you. You are my love my life I can't live without you. " He kissed her forehead and pecked her lips hard. He started driving to Oberoi Niwas again and while glancing at her who was only looking at him with love filled eyes.

•••••••

Hello Readers.

Hope you all are fine. This is the next chapter. From here the story will take a turn and don't worry guys there is no separation but a family drama. Get ready for it. Don't forget to hit the start button and vote and comment share it with your friends.

First chapter of Twisted Fate is out and second chapter will update today evening. Share the story with your friends as much as you can and don't forget to vote and comment.

Thank you

Your Lovely Writer,
Shambhavi❤️