Chapter 10

Next Morning sun rays entered their bedroom from curtains waking up Anika who was is deep sleep after last nights exercise and marriage functions. She was burried into Shivay like a Koala and he was sleeping with his mouth open. 

She gazed at him and thought that their dream of marrying and spending life together fulfilled for that she is thankful to God. She slightly moved his hair from his forehead and pecked his forehead. God had taken his sweet time to make him. 

He was tall so tall with sharp features and beautiful deep eyes. She got up and went to bathroom to freshen up. She came out taking her sweet time and got ready in a beautiful Kurta and Palazzo set. Anika did some minimal makeup and went down and saw shivay not in the room. 

She went down and saw Pinky in Kitchen. " Good Morning Ma.  What are you doing. " She asked. " Good Morning Anu. I am making tea for me and Shakti ji. " Pinky answered. " Okay Ma I will make breakfast for everyone. " Anika started making Aloo Paratha for everyone and both Anika and Pinky had a good time. 

" Shivay Adi Sanvi Sameer sab chalo breakfast ready hai. " Anika called them and sat down. Servants arranged the table. Soon in minutes everyone came and settled down. Shivay sat beside her not before kissing her head which earned hoots from Aditya and Saanvi. All had their breakfast and shivay went to the office in their house as he had a meeting. 

Anika Pinky and others sat in living room talking and Aditya and Sameer went to games room to play pool. " So di where are you going for your honeymoon. " Saanvi asked. " Ha anika have you planned anything. " Pinky asked. " No ma and Sanu we have not decided anything we both have our work commitments. We will go later. " Anika said and just then her phone rang. 

" Your family is fraud. " The caller said before she could say anything. She ignored the call thinking someone did prank call. Again her phone rang which was from her junior doctor asking her to come to hospital urgently as wife of current chief minister is in labour. 

" Ma I have to leave for hospital there is an emergency case which came. I will get ready and tell shivay. " Anika said. " Thike beta I will tell Ramu kaka to drop you. " Pinky said. 

Anika rushed to her room and got ready and went to the office where shivay is having meeting. She knocked the door and heard come in. " Shivay I have an emergency in hospital so I will back in few hours. " Anika said. Shivay nodded and muted the call. He walked to her and hugged her and kissed her. 

He devoured her lips and anika patted his chest as she was out of breath. She blushed and kissed his cheek and went to Hospital. After the delivery which was after 7 hours as the patient had some complications. She came out and saw her husband and family members waiting. 

" Congratulations its a boy. Both mother and baby are safe no need to worry. " She said and nodded at them. " Thank you so much for saving them we will forever greatful for you. " The man who is chief minister Anurag Kashyap said. " Thank you doctor. " A man in his early sixtes said. 

Don't know why but anika felt a connection with them but she shrugged and giving them a smile she went to her cabin. There she saw her husband working something on his laptop. " I see shivay you have made my cabin your office. " She said and sat down on her chair after a exhausting delivery. 

" Kya hi kar sakte hai bore ho raha tha baith ke so khanna ko bola laptop leke aa. " Shivay said. " Ab chale bohot thak gayi hu. " She said and packed her bag. "  Yes chalo. We will have our dinner outside as aditya had taken sameer and sanvi to juhu beach and Mom and Dad are gone to their friends house. " He informed. 

He drove towards his fav restaurant as she requested a small dhaba on the highway and had rajma chawal chole bhature and lassi. Later they came home and after changing into nightwear they laid down on the bed cuddling each other talking randomly.

" You know Shivay our CM Anurag Kashyap his wife was in labour today. She had a complication in surgery and she also had a boy. He was so cute you know tiny hands tiny feet small lips. " Anika blabbered. " How many kids do you want Baby. " Shivay asked her. " 2 is that okay. " She said and Shivay nodded.

" But surprisingly I felt a connection with our CM Anurag and his father. Don't know why. " She said and snuggled into his chest. " Why so. " Shivay asked her. " Don't know Shivay. " Anika mumbled.

" Let that be aside. Now shall we practice the process of baby making. " He said and winked at her. Anika shook her head and chuckled.

They both don't know when their clothes were discarded and Shivay made intense love to Anika which made her see stars.

•••••••••

Hello Friends and My dear readers!!!

Here is the next chapter and get ready for the major twist in story.

And I will be starting a new story which is full of love and small dramas. You all will love it. So the schedule of two stories will be on 15th of month I will be updating Beast's Beauty and on 30th I will be updating new story.

Your Lovely Writer,

Shambhavi.