Chapter 2

The next day all the Oberoi Ladies were running here and there for the dinner preparations as they have invited Gaikwads over for dinner and to propose Anika about being shivay's wife.

Pinky had spoke to shivay at first he refused for marraige as his heart had started beating for anika now but when Pinky told him about anika he immediately agreed and the got teased by his brothers. 

He took a shower in evening and got ready in a casual wear. A black shirt and grey pants with sneakers. Making his hair and after applying his fav perfume he went down to help ladies. 

" Ma kuch help chaiye

" Ma kuch help chaiye. " He asked his mother. " Ha beta sirf ye tandoor karna baki hai kar doge. " Pinky asked hi pointing at the paneer. " Ha ma." He said and took the bowl and walked into the backyard where a butler has prepared the barbeque. 

Anika got ready in white anarkali suit as her mother told her. She did her some basic makeup and applied lip gloss and went down where malika and arnav were waiting for her. 

Whenever usually lives with her sister and jiju and as hospital is near for there when she has emergency she lives in a appartment near the hospital

Whenever usually lives with her sister and jiju and as hospital is near for there when she has emergency she lives in a appartment near the hospital. " Chalo late ho raha hai. Kitna time lagate ho tum ladies. " Arnav said and started to go to garage. Anika and Malika looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. 

After half an hour ride Gaikwad family and Malika and Arnav reached Oberoi Mansion. Oberoi Family welcomed them and then all got seated in the living room. Elders were having the talk with themselves while the youngsters were at the bar. 

" So didi which one would you like to drink." Rudra asked her. " Actually rudra I don't drink much but red wine is okay. " She said and shivay looked at her in shock. As he thought she would be regualar drinker. " Don't be surprised shivay she is unique piece. " Arnav said and winked at anika. 

One butler came and told shivay " Sir dadiji is calling you all. " So all the youngsters went to living room and got seated. Unconsiously Shivay and Anika sat beside each ither. " Dadi you called us. " Shivay asked.

" Ha beta hum sab soch rahe the ki kyu na itne saalon ki dosti ek ache rishte me badal de. Mein aur sab chahate hai ki tum aur Anika ek dusre se shadi karlo. " Dadi said and Anika and shivay looked at each other.

Shivay had a slight idea about it but for Anika it was shocker. Anika looked at her sister and her parents. " Ha Anika. Dadi is saying correct. Shivay is best for you and will take care of you like a king takes care of his queen. Now it's in your hand we like shivay already. " Her mother said and her father agreed.

Anika smiled or say blushed and said " I am ready. " Everyone erupted in joy and hugged each other. Pinky brought sweets to feed everyone. Rudra forced shivay and Anika to feed each other the sweets and both fed each other.

Everyone were discussing the things and teasing shivay and Anika when dadi came there as she had went to her room to call pandit ji. " Ma pandit ji kya bole. " Shakti asked.

" Vo bole 30 Tarik achi hai shadi ke liye uske baad 8 saal muhurat nahi hai dono ke liye. " Dadi said. " 30 Tarik to jaldi ho jayegi na. " Pinky raised her concern. " Ha lekin uske baad koi muhurat nahi hai na. Vaise bhi wedding hum Goa karne Wale hai. " Tej said.

" My colleague will handle the wedding preparations and for things we will distribute the work. " Avantika said. " To mein pandit ji ko bol deti hu date ka aur shadi fix karte hai. Shivay Anika tumhe koi problem nahi hai na. " Dadi asked them. " No dadi we are okay with it. " Anika said looking at shivay and he to agreed.

Later at night everyone went to dinning area for having dinner. Anika had went to attend her work call after dinner as there was some confusion in medicines. When she was returning someone pulled her behind a column she gasped in shock and saw shivay looking her intently.

" I am sorry to pull you like this. " Shivay said. " I don't mind. " Anika said. " Actually I just want to ask you out for a day. As next Tuesday we are leaving for Goa for functions.  Are you free on saturday. " He asked her. " Yes I am free. But that day we had to go for jwellery shopping na. " She said as discussed with the ladies. " Yes other jwellery can be puchased by mom and anuty but we can see some ring designs and mangalsutra designs online and send it them. " He said. 

" Okay done then I also have to apply for holidays." Anika said. Shivay gently held her hand and gave a soft and passionate kiss which made anika blush. Shivay chuckled " My shy baby" he said and both went where everyone were discussing about the preparations. 

" Chalo now we will take your leave other things we will discuss on calls its already 12." Harsh said. " Okay we are very greatful for you harsh and avantika for giving your daughter to us. She will be our daughter here not our daughter in law. " Dadi said. " Welcome to the family bhabhi." Youngsters hugged anika making her laugh and hug them back.

Gaikwad family left for their home and while going anika waved at shivay. Me mouthed her to call him when she reach home and she blsuhed lightly and waved him bye again. 

••••••••••

Hello readers,

Sorry for the delay. I am having my exams and had some guests at my house and didn't got time to write. Will try to give you update soon. 

Yours Lovely Writer,

Shambhavi