Chapter 8

Next Morning Pinky woke up and she also woke up Anika with her. Both got ready and went down. Shivay and Shakti were already ready with the bags and other things. They all took dadi's blessing " Thode din baad chale jate billu. " Dadi asked. " Dadi mein samaj sakta hu par anika ka welcome karna hai na us ghar mein jis ghar mein uska asli sthan hai. " Shivay said.

Dadi nodded and everyone went to Shivay's New house. Pinky Janhavi Gauri went inside the their house and brought thali to welcome Anika. They again did their aarti and told her to enter inside by Kicking the same rice pot.

Everyone were in awe looking at the mansion which shivay personally designed according to anika's likes and dislikes

Everyone were in awe looking at the mansion which shivay personally designed according to anika's likes and dislikes. " Anika tumhari aaj pehli rasoi hai to kya banana chahogi. " Pinky asked her.

" Ma mein gajar halwa banaungi. " Anika said as have learned from her sister Malika before. Anika entered the modular kitchen which had every facility and a back door for going out in back yard which had a beautiful platform first and then descending the stairs one can enter the flower garden.

Anika started preparing the Gajar halwa with the help of Gauri and Bhavya and bonding with them. Gauri was preparing the parsad for pooja. Pinky and Janhavi were looking at the arrangements of Pooja which was going to happen.

Gaikwads and Raizadas also came as they were also invited. Shivay was feeling something is good going to happen and with a smile he went to great Gaikwads.

Everyone sat on the dinning table for breakfast. Maids served the breakfast and Anika came after the halwa was prepared. She served halwa to everyone and sat down beside shivay.

Shivay placed a kiss on her hands as he tasted the halwa as saying he loved it. " Anika beta Gajar ka Halwa ekdam acha bana hai. " Dadi said and gave her a set of gold bangles. Others all also gave gift to her.

" Mere sivay ye shadi kaise houi. " A loud booking voice was heard which gave shivers to everyone. But Shivay Omkara Rudra had a big smile on their face.

All went towards the entrance and saw a old man standing with a stick but his face had a small smile. " Dadu. " Shivay said and went towards him he hugged the old man and the old man patted his back.

" Anu meet my dadu Prithviraj Singh Oberoi. Chief minister of Haryana. " Shivay said and Anika smiled and took his blessings. " Jeeti raho puttar. Dono khub acha sansar karna. " Dadu said and everyone greated him.

" Mujhe kyu kisine nahi bataya. " He asked once they settled down. " Kyuki sab itne jaldi hua time hi nahi Mila. Phir bhi Maine aapko call Kiya tha aapne nahi uthaya. " Shivay said. Just then Panditji came.

Shivay and Anika sat down in front of Agni for pooja. After the Pooja Anika was given some gifts. " Do you know Anika why we performed this pooja. " Janhavi asked. " We perform this pooja to give you the ability as a married women to bear the child. Though as per science you can after a girl becomes a women when she get her periods but this is a ritual we oberois have. " Janhavi continued and Anika nodded in understanding.