Chapter 5

Today Oberoi Family Gaikwad Family Rathore Family and Raizada Family are leaving for Goa. Elders have left early to see all the arrangments. Elders left by plane and youngsters were driving by cars. 

Tomorrow Morning they were going to perform Roka aka Engagement ceremony with Tilak ceremony. Then in evening mehendi ceremony. Next morning Haldi and in evening Marriage. They are going to skip Sangeet night as time was less but at the reception their was a special performance. 

So now Shivay Abhimanyu and Meera reached Raizada house as they three will be joining them. " Anika kaha hai. " Meera asked. " She had an emergency so she went to hospital. We are going to pick her up from there. " Arnav answered. " Chalo then why are we waiting here. " Shivay said as he was so excited to meet her. " Tu jyada utavla mat ban baith gadi mein. " Abhimanyu said and they left for Ozone Hospital. 

" Go and get her. Her cabin is at 3rd floor left 4th cabin. " Arnav said and opened bottle of sprite as he and abhimanyu were going to drive they were not going to drink. Shivay went inside as arnav told him. 

When he was infront of the closed door he searched for the name plate. He saw there boldly writtern Dr. Anika Gaikwad OB-GYN. He was proud of her that she had dreamt of being doctor and he made her dream come true. He knocked the door and heard a small come in. 

" Hey baby. " Shivay said and immediately she looked at and went towards him and hugged him. "Hey how come you are here. " Anika asked basking his warmness. " As per plan we are leaving for goa now and we are here to pick you up. " He said placing a gentle kiss on her forehead. 

" Let's go then. " Anika said and picked up her bag. Both left her cabin and quickly sat inside the car. Arnav and malika sat in front abhimanyu and Meera at back seat and in middle anika and shivay. They all left for goa. In between they took few breaks and had some clicks for pre wedding shoot. 

As they reached at late evening in Goa all were tired. Anika's Mother welcomed Shivay and family as per the ritual and everyone had their dinner. Anika had some dinner and directly went to her room as her head started to pain. " Anuty aapne anika ko kahi dekha hai. " Shivay asked avantika. " Kon Aunty shivay beta now you are son in law so call us ma and papa. And she went to her room. " Avantika said and patted his cheeks and went away. 

Shivay went to her room and knocked the door. " Kon hai." Anika asked from inside in a small voice. " Mein hu shivay. " He said and waited for her to open the door. She slowly got up and opened the door. Shivay noticed starck darkness in her room and only a small night light was on. 

" Why are the lights off baby. Are you okay. " Shivay asked when he saw anika sleeping again inside the blanket. He removed his sandles and climbed on the bed. " My head is paining due to migrane. " She said. He nodded and then he laid down beside her and pulled her in his arms.  He started massaging her head and she started to feel her pain was vanishing. She soon slept and shivay also didn't knew when he slept. 

Next morning anika woke up being fresh and saw sleeping in shivay's arms. She blushed and got up a little and thought how she got lucky that the person she was having feelings is now going to marrying. She pecked his forehead and saw him smiling in sleep and went to bathroom to freshen up. 

When she came out she saw her bed arranged and a note beside her mobile on dressing table. She read the note ' Ma called me. Will soon in roka. ;)' The note said and kept is carefully in her bag and started to get ready.  She wore a pastel lehenga and soon her best friend Tara and malika came here to help her for makeup. 

" Finally my dream is going to come true

" Finally my dream is going to come true. My anu is getting married. " Tara said and wiped her fake tears. " Tara abhi teri bari hai tayar reh. " Malika said and they three did a group hug. They three walked down to the hall. 

Here Arnav Abhi and Omkara and Rudra helped shivay to get ready and they left down as they were already late.

Shivay and Anika were made sit on the couch speacilly decorated for them. First Pinky and Shakti came and made anika wear red chunri and gave gifts to her such as dryfruits sweet box a jwellery. Then Avantika and Harsh came and gave a silver coin of laxmi ji to shivay and Coconut for shagun as their ritual. 

Then Tara came and gave shivay and anika rings. Shivay first made her wear the ring and kissed her knuckles making all hoot and anika blush. Then anika made him wear the rings. Next was followed by photo shoot and teasing them. 

Later they had the tilak ceremony in which only men are present and Shivay the groom goes to anika's father bride's father and ask her hand and marry her off to him and father agrees applying tilak on groom and groom side's all men. 

After tilak ceremony everyone had lunch and elders went to see the arrangements for mehendi and anika and shivay went to get ready. 

••••••••••

Hello My Dear Readers,

A very happy new year to all !!! I hope this year will be full of happiness to everyone. 

Here is the next update and the marriage functions have started now. Join with me to enjoy all the rituals and enjoyment. 

Your lovely Writer,

Shambhavi