Our infinity

Welcome to our infinity! The story where everything was never plan for the both of them. But fate bought them together.

Tropes

- friends to lover
- highschool sweetheart

Warning ⚠️

- mental health issues
- suicide thought
- strong languages
- childhood trauma

Quote

" If it meant being with you, everything is possible. "

Synopsis

It started by accident.

It ended as planned.

Love came in different forms. What if it started with an accident meeting?

Asteria Hartley is a young violist during her high school year. After the incident that always haunts her and traumatized her, she no longer sees any value in trust. But then found herself and her friends getting involved with a group of popular guys who are known for ' risking ' for fun.

Amaris Everest is an extrovert guy who's also the inheritance of his father's fortune. A boy who everyone wanted but can't have. He never thought he would consider being in a relationship until he met her. He likes exciting activity and thrill is the best you could describe him. He likes fear and fun. A girl caught his attention and he ready to influence his fun life to her so she would forget the past and move forward.

He did everything, and it's all for her.

Author note

This isn't a standalone. This will be a series with four stories. This is the first one. Hope you enjoy!!!