Chapter 2

J.A. POV

"Then it was the big night, the party of a century they called it. It definitely was the party of a century but not how everyone thought it would be..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hmmmm What should I wear?

I stand in front of my closet undecided. I decided to text Craig.

Spiffy💙Misfit: What should I wear to the party I can't decide😅

TrendyMoonwalker✨😄😋: OOOO you should wear your nirvana shirt and that leather jacket and a pair of black skinny jeans.

Spiffy💙Misfit: I don't know won't I look goth?😕

TrendyMoonwalker✨😄😋: No you'll look fine. And draw the right amount of attention.😌

Spiffy💙Misfit: But what shoes should I wear?

TrendyMoonwalker✨😄😋: Doesn't matter I gtg SEE YOU LATER BESTIE😋

Hmmmmm now for the shoes.

After I stood there for a good ten minutes I decided to just wear my black creepers. I set my outfit out and got in the shower.

***

Once I got out, I got ready. But I still feel like I'm missing something... Ohh yeahhhh my earrings. I put in my black studs and stood in the mirror fluffing my Afro waiting for Craig to pick me up.

*HONK HONK*

"COME ON JACOB!! HURRY UP AND GET YOUR ASS IN THIS CAR SO I CAN HAVE MY CHANCE WITH RAY!"

"Damn. JUST A SECOND!"

I gave myself a final look over, grabbed my phone, and headed out.

***

"Then there it was the party of the century. Or in my case the party where everything started to happen..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The party was packed with people everywhere doing everything. Drinking, dancing, and literally dry fucking eachother on the ground.

"Hey look isn't that Chres over there?" Craig asked. I looked to where he was pointing and saw my crush- my future- my obsession.
He was talking to Ray. At some pint of the conversation I say Ray point over at me and he turned around and looked at me. ME! Of all people they were talking about me. I was fangirling on the inside.

" Hey Jake, it looks like we finally get out chance"

"What do you mean?"

Craig points and I turn around to see that him and Ray are walking toward us.

"Hey Jacob." Ray said

"Hello Ray. This is such an awesome party!"

"Hello Craig." He said turning to him.

It looked like Craig was about to faint right there.

Chres came up to me with his hand out with the sexiest smile on his face.

"You wanna dance with me?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thank you guys for the 1.17k reads!! You guys are awesome!😄

Vote
Comment
Share
~Kam