Chapter 4

I'm baaaaack😁 Anyway on with Chapter Four.

I woke up in a bed. I looked around and realized I wasn't home or in Ray's house where the party was. I got out of the bed to look around more but the door was locked. I noticed a bathroom to my left so I decided to take a shower.

When I got done, I went into the room with a towel around my waist, noticing that Chresanto was sitting on the bed staring off into space. I went over to the dresser to look for some clothes.

Wait a minute...

"Santo what are you doing here? Do you know what happened?"

He just kept staring off. It looked like he was in deep thought.

***

J.A. POV

"Jacob you look like you haven't had any sleep in days. Finish telling the story tomorrow." My mamá said to me.

"N-no I'm fine I can tell the story."

"Jacob she's right he should get some rest. You've had a hard time."

I just went upstairs to my room. It was the same as when I had left. The walls were black and covered in posters and drawings. My bed was still made in its dark green sheets and on the nightstand was my journal. I wonder if anyone had read it.

I laid on my bed and just stared at the ceiling thinking about everything that's happened in the last 10 years. I wonder where Craig is. I haven't seen him in a while. I got up and looked in the drawer of the nightstand, praying that my phone was still in there.

Jackpot.

I checked it and saw that I had over 1,000 messages from Craig. I scrolled through them until I noticed one that caught my eye.

TrendyMoonwalker✨😄😋: I know you might not see this and you might not be there but I miss my bestie😔 I haven't seen you in years and I still think about the day you went missing. It was all my fault I should have never dragged you to that party but guess who married their crush? I DIIIIIDDD!!!! After the party we started talking and he eventually asked me out. We had been together for 2 years and he got up the guts to finally propose. I wish you were at the wedding to see it. It was the second best day ever. The best day ever would be the day I see you again. I hope that day comes soon.

I chuckled because Craig has always sent me long texts. But, I'LL BE DAMNED. Craig actually married Ray. I'm happy for them. Then I looked at the date the text was sent.

Fri, August 13

Wait..... today's the 16th. That means Craig has the same number! I clicked his name and debated on if I should call him or not. I pressed the button and listened to it ring.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hello?"

"Well I'll be damned! You married your obsession."

"Who's this?"

I could tell I just woke him up so I waited. Usually when we used to do this he used to know in atleast ten seconds who it was.

"Wait a minute......JACOB?!?! Is that you?"

"Yep. Have you missed me?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hey yall!!! I'm back!😄 I'll be doing updates a little more often now. But, I need some feedback so I can see if I need to improve anything. I was also thinking about making an IG page for my Wattpad so like I'll give inside looks on updates and stuff like that. What do you guys think should I do it?

Vote
   Share
      Comment
~Kam