Chapter 8

I've decide to make this a short story so only 2 more chapters! Don't worry though, there will be a series of books after this one. Enjoy!

"I need you to take CJ and go!"
.
.
.
.
"What's happening?"
.
.
.
.
"Where are they?!?!"
.
.
.
.
.
Bang!

I woke up panting with sweat on my face. All I've been able to do is have nightmares. Nightmares of being kidnapped, nightmares about my fear, nightmares about everything. I try forgetting but I just can't forget what happened in a few months. I keep thinking about that night- the night CJ's father was murdered. I've even given up telling the story to my family because of the recurring nightmares.

I just stay in my room, sleeping all day. Just doing anything to forget. I decided to finally get out of bed for the first time in 2 days.

"Jacob...are you okay?" My mother asked me.

I sigh. "Yeah...I'm fine." I run my hand through my curls trying to think if I actually was okay. That I actually wasn't hurting on the inside. When I first came back home I was happy- ecstatic even. But, now I don't want to be here anymore. I just want to go back and try to save him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This chapter was very short but it was a look into Jacob's mind. There might be some confusion so I don't mind I you have any questions to ask I will happily answer them.
~Kam