Chapter 3: Trying to Know Her

Tsu'tey POV:

I stood there in shock. She complimented me...I think. I was brought out of my thoughts when my ilu nudged me. I looked to see it trying to go to the other ilu's so I disconnected my queue and it swam off. I then realized she was gone but I saw her father Tonowari so I went up to him.

"I see you Tonowari" I motioned and he did the same as he looked at me. "Have you by any chance seen where Azula went, I got...distracted".

I said trying not to give away the fact I was daydreaming about her.

"Yes, she went to her mother, my mate Ronal, to see how she is. If you'd like I could tell her you're looking for her". He said with a knowing look.

"No thank you, I will talk with her later when she is available." I said slightly blushing and walking away not wanting him to see me like this over his eldest daughter.

I walked into the Sullys Mauri to see them getting ready for dinner.

"Hello, Tsu'tey dinner is almost done, sit" Neytiri told me in her soft but commanding tone she used on her kids.

Soon she put fish in front of everyone and we began to eat. We sat eating as Jake and Neytiri were asking the kids about their day.

I was busy thinking about a certain Navi. I was brought out of my thoughts by Lo'ak nudging me. I looked up to see Neytiri looking at me expecting something.

"Tsu'tey I was asking about your training with Azula" she said looking annoyed to repeat herself.

Before I could answer, Kiri spoke "He was too busy daydreaming about her and wanting to kiss her." I blushed and scowled at her

"Oooo~ Tsu'tey in love ~" Tuk said, making kissing noises. Normally I would smack the back of their head and call them a skxawng but I couldn't.

Tuk was only 8 and like a sister to me. I was once again brought out of my thoughts by Neytiri

"Kids stop teasing, I think it's cute."

"Ugghhhh Neytiri" I groaned

"Well whatcha gonna do about it" asked Jake.

"I don't know I mean she seems closed off and stubborn but protective"

"So she's you" exclaimed Lo'ak.

I hissed at him and glared at Jake and Neytiri who were stifling laughs.

"Let's just sleep." I said.

We went to our hammocks and went to sleep. My last thought before I dozed off was of Azula and her beautiful sea-colored eyes.