Chapter 10: Mating

Azula's POV:

I woke up feeling excited. Sadly my spirit sister had to leave yesterday but the good news was today I would ask Tsu'tey to be my mate. I walked to the Sully Mauri asking to borrow Tsu'tey for a while which was responded to by ooo~ from the Sully kids and a yes from Jake and Neytiri. We got on our ilu's and went to my special- our special spot. That is where we are now. Me and Tsu'tey sitting down looking at each other with love, me about to ask him my important question.

"Tsu'tey I want to ask you something" I told him as he looked at me with curiosity.

"What is it?" I took a deep breath and spoke

"Tsu'tey... will you be my mate?" I asked, looking at him.

3rd Person POV:

Tsu'tey was shocked. She wanted to be his mate. To be with him forever. Not wanting her to take the silence as something bad he kissed her which she responded to.

"Yes, Azula I will be your mate"

They reconnected their lips, Tsu'tey lifting her into his lap grabbing his braid, Azula doing the same. They broke apart looking at each other with love as they connected their queues. They connected their lips kissing hungirly. They were one. They felt each other's breath, touch, saw each other's memories, and their love felt more intense. They laid down Azula on top of Tsu'tey and they spent the night showing their love for each other through physical touches and kisses.