Chapter 5: Fights and Protecting the Sully Kids

Azula POV:

I woke up with a smile on my face feeling content. Something that didn't happen often unless with my family. I walked out of my mauri and went to go hunt fish for this weeks meals for members of our tribe who had trouble catching fish. I called my ilu Aimee and went off to the water where my father was.

"I see you father". My father greeted me back and spoke

"Hello sweetheart, are you ready to hunt?" He asked with his usual happy and optimistic smile.

"Yes father, sha'll we?"

"We sha'll". Then we went off to the reefs.

(Time Skip)

After catching atleast 2 nets full of fish, me and my father began our journey home. We reached the shore where my father took the fish to the hunters to skin so they could be cooked by the navi's in our clan. Knowing that the fish could be handled I walked down the beach thinking about Tsu'tey. He was quite handsome but he seemed closed off to anyone but the sully family. Well.. and me.. Yesterday was fun. I enjoyed tuk's optimistic attitude and the way Tsu'tey smiled at it.

Though I would never admit that to anyone especially not my father or brother. I was brought out of my thoughts by yelling. I looked up further on the beach to see Aonung and Neteyem face to face. Neteyem with his finger in Aonung's face looking pissed, lo'ak and kiri behind him looking equally pissed. I walked up to hear Anoung calling Neteyem a five-fingered freak. That made me pull my face into a snarl as I walked in front of Neteyem and the rest of Sully's.

"Wha- Azula what are you doing?!" Anoung asked shocked and irritated. I hissed at him and his friends as they flinched.

"No, Anoung! What are YOU doing? They have done nothing but try and learn our ways and you repay with bullying. You are acting like a child!" I yelled at him. He looked down in shame and I turned to the Sully kids.

"My apologies. My brother will no longer bother you or your family." I told Neteyem, who looked grateful.

"Thank you, it is not your fault. We will be on our way". He said walking away with kiri and lo'ak.

"Man what a bunch of freaks" one of Anoung friends said.

I glared at him but heard Neteyem telling Lo'ak no. I looked to see Lo'ak coming over looking ready to fight. He looked at me hesitantly and I nodded once and stepped back so he could teach my brother a lesson.

"See this" Lo'ak said as he balled his hand into a fist, huh I wonder wha-

"It's called a punch bitch! Don't touch my sister again!" Lo'ak said as he hit Anoung. Soon Anoung friends jumped in fighting Lo'ak and then Neteyem jumped in to protect his brother.

"Ow my tail!" "My ear!" I laughed and looked over at kiri to see her laughing as well. I stopped laughing realizing things were getting out of control.

"ENOUGH!" I yelled baring my teeth and them. Anoung and his friends got up and stood on one side and Neteyem and Lo'ak stood on the other.

"Shame on you! You all are babies! Making Noise acting like fools!" I yelled at them as they looked down in shame.

"Anoung you and your friends go get cleaned up." I told them as they walked away. I turned to Lo'ak, kiri, and neteyem. "Come I will take you to your family's Mauri." I told them as we walked.

We arrived at their Mauri and walked in. Tsu'tey, Neytiri, and Jake turned and their eyes widened seeing Neteyem and Lo'aks state.

"What happened? I told you not to make trouble" Jake said scolding his kids

"The fault is my brothers Jake Sully. He was picking on Kiri and Neteyem and Lo'ak defended her." I said as he looked to Neytiri then back to me sighing tiredly.

"Lo'ak go make peace"

"What?!" Lo'ak said shocked he had to apologize for defending his family.

"He is the chief's son. Do it." Jake said not wanting problems.

Lo'ak walked out mad. Neteyem and me went to follow but Jake stopped him asking who looked worse. I smiled at his question and walked out to let them talk.