Chapter 12: Pregnant or Not Pregnant?

3rd Person POV:

Things were well in the Metkayina clan. Especially with the Sully and Tonowari family. It's been 4 weeks since the events with Ronal finding out about Tsu'tey and Azula and after some time she began to act a little more welcoming. Azula and Tsu'tey now share a Mauri as they didn't want to be apart.

Despite this, Azula had been feeling sick so Tsu'tey took Azula to her mother, worried for his mate. The Sully's were all riding their ikrans while Azula and Tsu'tey were with her mother trying to figure out why Azula was sick.

"I have figured out why you're not feeling well my daughter" Ronal spoke as she held hands with Tonowari who had a bright smile knowing the news and a hand on his wife's baby bump.

"What is mother?" Worried that she might be unwell and confused on why her father was smiling. Her worries eased slightly as Tsu'tey squeezed her hand in comfort looking worried as well.

"Well Azula..." Ronal started and with a deep breath she spoke

"Your pregnant"

"R-really?" Azula asked with happy tears in her eyes. Looking at Tsu'tey who had a bright smile.

"Yes my daughter".

Next thing Azula knew she was picked up and being spun in the air by an ecstatic Tsu'tey.

"This is amazing!" Tsu'tey said as he planted kisses on Azula's face.

"I love you Ma'Tsu" Azula said leaning her head towards his lips

"I love you Ma'zula" He said connecting their lips in a sweet kiss that expressed their love for each other.

Azula ran outside excitedly, followed by a love-struck Tsu'tey who was smiling at his mate, to go tell the Sully family and her family. They were all gathered on the beach as Azula ran in front of them.

"IM PREGNANT" Azula exclaimed happily with love and excitement.

After getting over the shock, the Sully and Tonowari family hugged Azula and Tsu'tey congratulating them. That night the clan celebrated for the new birth that was to come and when it was over they all went to their Mauri's. Tsu'tey and Azula were in their Mauri holding each other while laying in their hammock asleep, happy and excited for their child to come.

While the Metkayina clan was happy and sleeping peacefully, a certain Avatar Navi was killing a tulkun, ready to catch Jake Sully and kill him.