Love and Questions

Italic and underline is W

Underlined is Khan

Bold and italic is S

Info about W and S are in my Murder Drones Oneshots story (Go there and come back before reading this chapter)
_____________________________________________

[N POV]
V and I go over to Uzi and hug her. She seems to hesitant before returning our hug.

[W POV]
I go to the colony S is at and knock on the door. I'm let in.

Khan notices me "W, have you seen Uzi?"

"I'm sorry, I haven't. I will keep an eye out though"

"Thank you"

I smile and then ask "Where's S?"

"In Uzi's room"

Sighing slightly, worriedly, I walk to Mr. Doorman's residence, then to Uzi's room.

S is sitting on Uzi's bed, legs over the side and looking down at the floor.

I go over to S and sit down next to them. They look at me, then hug me. "I wanna go out an look for her, but Khan keeps stopping me"

"You may come with me next time I go out. We can both look for her."

"Can we go right now?"

"Wanna be carried?"

"Yes please"

I chuckle a little and pick them up, then go outside. Zi hold onto me and say "I wanna hold a can of oil for you, while you drink from it, later"

"Why?" I'm not opposed to the idea, just genuinely curious as to why S wants to. I already know they love me, they tell me multiple times a day. "I just wanna... and I love you"

Putting S down, I say "I love you too", then it lets go of me.

We stay close to eachother as we look around. We've been together for 3 years and still have a hard time being separated. I love it though. I love how clingy S is. I doubt I could find a better person to love.

-------------Back at the Landing pod

[Uzi POV]
A thought crosses my mind as I'm staring at my new tail, finding it weird that the nanites are purple. "Whatever happened to Thad?"

[N POV]
"Um...... I.. may have tied him up back at the camp in hopes you would kill him, but you never found him"

[Uzi POV]
"So you got jealous and tried to get rid of him like a yandere?"

[N POV]
I smile nervously "Ya"

[Uzi POV]
"..... The camp incident was how long ago?"

[N POV]
"7 months ago"

[Uzi POV]
"........ Would he even still be alive?"

[N POV]
"Probably not"

[Uzi POV]
With a surprised, but also happy tone "I have a yandere boyfriend"

[S POV]
I get to the landing pod and hear voices inside. W walks over, we look at eachother, climb into the landing pod, then look inside.

"Uzi?" "Uzi?" W and I say at the same time, causing her to jump and look up at us.

[Uzi POV]
When I look up, after hearing 2 voices from above, I see "S? W?"

"We came looking for you. We were worried about you."

[Uzi POV]
"Ya, sorry sis, a lot has happened"

S and W climb down the ladder, then hug Uzi, which she returns.

"What happened? Are you ok?"

"Well...... I found out that I have absolute solver, went to the camp my parents stayed at, lost control and killed a bunch of my classmates, then someone may have switched my core for a disassembly drone core, all in 1 month, which was 3 months ago."

"That explains the tail.... Which part you think is next?"

I shrug ".. I mean, I feel like I have a headache, that's lasted an hour now"

"The five eyes then"

"Eyes?"

"Ya, the things on our heads are our real eyes..... It may be best to either take your beanie off or move it back a bit"

"S, do you know something we don't?" Suspicious about why S would say that.

"... I remember what Cyn tried to make us forget"

"Cyn? As in the Cyn from the mansion?"

"Yep"

"Is there any fixing this?"

"There's not. Cyn made sure of that"

N stands up "Does your head hurt right now?"

"Yes"

"May I take your beanie off?"

"... You may"

N takes my hat off, takes his hat off, and then puts my beanie on. I blush a bit at him doing so.

[N POV]
After I put Uzi's beanie on, I look at her and notice her blushing, then I look at the top of her head. There's a little bit of something there, but not enough to know what it is, though my guess is Uzi's disassembly eyes ate starting to form.

[Uzi POV]
I take N's hat from his hand, then put it on. He moves it, so it won't be in the way of my eyes while they're forming.

_____________________________________________
SkyHigh5678, I thank you for your suggestion. I have taken it into consideration, but chosen not to combine the chapters, instead I will make longer chapters. Hope you enjoy.