Lessons

[N POV]
I help Uzi try to fly.

She tries to flap her wings, but she has a hard time lifting her wings. She continues to try and moves one a little, which ends up hitting me, cutting my right arm off. She apologizes.

"Uz, it's alright. You're still getting used to your wings. It'll take some time to get used to them."

I grab my arm and put it back in place, then turn back to Uzi "I'll be right back. You can continue practicing while I'm gone"

She simply gives a thumbs up. I go into the pod.

[Uzi POV]
I watch N walk away and then try to lift my wings, in attempt to at least get them off the ground, so I'm not dragging them. I try and try, but am having a ton of trouble. My wings seem heavier than they were before, when they were more bat wings. It's even hard to lift them, from how heavy they are.

[Reader POV]
There's about 30 minutes before Uzi decides to go back to the pod, though stops when she hears N and V fighting. She decides to leave them be and walks away from the pod.

Uzi's wings drag behind her as she walks. The planet and moon's position show that it's midnight.

(A/n: I have permission to to use a friend's OC. That OC is Isick. Isick is pronounced Issac)

A hybrid drone flies from the east and notices Uzi. He flies down and lands near Uzi, causing her to stop. She looks at the unusual drone, whose in attack mode. He switches from his hands to a single blade. He uses it to cut off Uzi's left arm, at the shoulder.

Uzi tries to run, but her wings are too heavy, and with her having so much trouble lifting them, that makes it even harder to run.

Isick goes to attack Uzi again, but stops as Uzi stabs him with her tail. This doesn't give Uzi much time, but N flying over and attacking Isick, does give her time to go back to the pod, as quickly as she can.

V stops Uzi, just to pick her up, since she noticed how much trouble Uzi was having while walking with her wings.

Once they're all at the pod, V and N look at Uzi, about to ask if she's ok, only to see Uzi staring at her left arm, which had regenerated as a disassembly drone arm.

[V POV]
I'm worried about Uzi, she needs to get used to her new body, and to put her wings away. It's possible that her body can't put her wings away yet, but it's still worth trying.

"Uzi, can you try to put your wings away?"

"How?"

"There's nothing special to it, you just got to think of putting them away"

Uzi lets out a soft sigh and then tries to put her wings away. She tries for a few minutes, and eventually is able to.

"Great job. Now, we need to-"

"Cut my other arm off"

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Can you cut my other arm off? That may be the only way to continue this transformation"

I sigh and then switch my hands to my claws. Uzi holds out her right arm for me. I look at her visor and then at her right arm. Shaking a little, I put a claw on Uzi's shoulder, then cut her right arm off.

Her small whine hurt to hear, but she asked for it. I didn't want to do it, but she seemed to really want me to.

[Uzi's POV]
After V cuts my right arm off, it regenerates as a disassembly drone arm.

I look at my new arms.

N comes over and puts his hands in mine "Are you ok?"

I look up at him and nod "Yes"

"You look so gorgeous"

I blush and smile.

[N POV]
I smile and lean down a bit.

Uzi can tell I'm going in for a kiss and she leans up a bit, so our lips touch.

V turns around, so she's facing away from Uzi and N.

[S POV]
W and I get up and the first thing I see if Uzi and N kissing. I squeal from how cute it is.

I'm glad that they're finally kissing. They're adorable together.

I look at W and squeal as I point at Uzi and N.

W looks over and then also squeals at how adorable it is.

Uzi and N pull away from eachother and look at W and S.

[N POV]
"Could you two let Uzi and I kiss in peace?"

S gives a thumbs up, then kisses W, who returns S's kiss.

I look back at Uzi, who has blush all across her visor. "I love you, Uz"

"I love you too, N"

-----The Next Day-----

I wake up, next to Uzi, cuddling her. She's sleeping peacefully, her visor says Sleep Mode. I move a little and she then whines a bit, clearly upset that I moved. She didn't wake up though, thankfully.

Uzi sleeps for another hour, then slowly wakes up, only to find me asleep again.

[Uzi POV]
Looking over at N, I blush. He's cuddling me. I kiss his cheek, which causes him to hold me tighter and smile.

When I move to try to get up, he refuses to let me get up, which I find cute.

N wakes up after a few more minutes, then lets go of me.

"Did you sleep well, Uz?"

"Yes. Did you?"

"I slept great"

[N POV]
"Want to go out and practice flying some more?"

"Sure"

I stand up, then help Uzi up. We leave the pod and go to a big enough area for us to practice without hitting eachother with our wings.

She lets her wings out and then tries to lift them, but like last time, it's proving to be very hard for her. I try to help her, but she's still having trouble, so I decide to do something else. "Why don't I teach you how to switch between weapons?"

"Yes please"

She then put her wings away and waits for my next instruction.

I explain how to switch between weapons and then watch her try to follow my instructions. She switches between weapons for a while, till she gets the hang of it, then stops and looks at me, with a big smile of her face, which I return.

Uzi comes over to me and leans up a bit for a kiss, which I happily lean down to do.

After a few minutes of kissing, we pull away from eachother, then walk back to the pod, walking side by side.