Episode7: The Smartest Girl in the World

Another day at school, Adam and Bree are in their lockers talking, Leo walks in "guys I know Big D always says don't make fun of Chase, don't laugh at Chase but honestly he's not cooperating!" Leo says "What's he done now?" Bree says.

Chase walks in with a suit and bow tie "good morning everyone!" Chase smiles excitedly "oh my god!" Bree says "got it now" Leo says, Bree and Adam nod.

"Look at you look like a black and white clown" Adam laughs "make fun of me all you want nothing is going to piss me off today" Chase says "Chase why are you dressed like you're going to win the Oscar but worst?" Bree asks "and why the bow tie and not a regular tie?" Leo says tugging at the tie.

Harper approaches "hey the zoo called...they want the penguin back!" Harper says laughing "he really is the size of a penguin" Adam laughs.

"Seriously...what...why?" Harper asks pointing at Chase "As you know, every semester, Principal Perry nominates student of the semester, the award goes to whoever has the highest grades and best performance in all subjects throughout the entire semester, and as you would expect the award obviously goes to me, the smartest student in school and in the world" Chase says with a confident smile "you are a very sad little man" Leo says.

"Didn't you already win that award last semester?" Bree asks "yes I always win" Chase says.

"so why just now, you decided to attack Mr Monopoly and steal his clothes?" Harper laughs, everyone laughs, Chase rolls his eyes to hold back a smile.

"because since I win every semester I thought it would be interesting to changenthe outfit every award" Chase says fixing the tie "you thought it was a good idea but... it's not" Bree says.

......................................................................

Perry goes to the middle of the school to announce the winner, everyone separates, Harper sits on the stairs and starts messing with her laptop, Bree Adam and Leo are in the lockers next to the water cooler, as Chase approaches Perry with a super excited smile.

"Attention Bunch!" Perry says, everyone listen to her "We are ending another semester and as is the tradition, every end of the semester I give this certificate to the student of the semester, the student with the best grades, the best performance, and summing up your best at everything, if that's even possible" Perry says "and the prize goes to..." Perry starts to open the envelope.

Chase is excited and whispers to himself "Chase Davenport" Perry reads the envelope "ugh!...Harper Krane!" Perry says with disgust "WHAT!!?" Chase yells "WHAT!?" Harper says "WHAT!?" Adam, Bree, and Leo yell.

......................................................................

Harper gets up in confusion and walks over to Perry "Here's your prize" Perry rolls her eyes and hands Harper the certificate "No it can't be" Harper says "YEAH IT CAN'T BE!!" Chase says.

"oh that's going to be so good" Bree says "I know" Adam laughs "there must be some error" Harper says "OBVIOUSLY there's an error" Chase says.

"no no I did the math for all the averages and hers is the highest" Perry says "where's the evidence! !?" Chase says "Calm down brain boy I'll get it" Perry says.

Chase looks at Harper in surprise "I didn't even want the prize to be honest" Harper says "yeah! cuz it's mine!" Chase says, Harper frowns.

✨