Episode 12: Mr and Mrs Adam Davenport

Harper and Bree are in the school lockers, Harper is reading a book and Bree is looking at herself in the locker mirror.

"Do you think my hair looks good like this or should I tie it up?" Bree asks "you're beautiful anyway Bree" Harper responds without looking up from her book like it's an automatic response.

"you're not even paying attention" Bree says "yeah that's cool" Harper says clearly not listening, Bree rolls her eyes and continues to play with her hair.

Adam rushes in "Hey Adam!" Bree says "Hide me!" Adam says pushing Harper and Bree in front of him, and ducking behind them.

"because....?" Harper asks, a group of girls rush in "Where is he?" One of
the girls says.

"Have you seen Adam?" One of them asks Harper "who?" Harper says "Adam Davenport" she says "never heard of him, but I think that guy knows!" Harper says pointing to a random guy, the group of girls go to the guy.

Adam sighs "What was that?" Bree says "ever since our bionic secret was revealed these girls have been chasing me everywhere" Adam says.

"and don't you like that?" Harper smirk "It was cool at first but now it's just really annoying" Adam says.

"what do they do so much?" Bree asks "they keep competing with each other to be my girlfriend or something" Adam says "Oh it's a very weird kind of fan club" Harper says, Bree laughs.

"What do I do?" Adam says "Start selling them your stuff to make money?" Bree laughs "It's not funny, I'm serious" Adam says.

"I don't know, Do they put out restraining orders for that kind of thing?" Harper says "what's going on?" Leo walks over "girls are running like crazy after Adam" Harper says.

"That's why I kept my bionics a secret, these girls are not ready for me and my bionic friend" Leo says smugly "Oh they really aren't ready" Bree says sarcastically.

Chase approaches "Chase! Please teach me your trick!" Adam says "what?" Chase says "come on Chase! Finally your gift of scaring girls will be of some use, teach me, I will be your apprentice" Adam says.

"Adam that's ridiculous" Chase says "yeah I can never be as annoying as you, I'll find another way" Adam says.

"want me to take care of them for you" Harper says, sawing her fist "what are you going to do?" Adam asks, she approaches.

"no big deal just scare them!" Harper says giving a boost to run to the girls "No No No!" Adam says holding
her and lifting her off the ground, she swings her legs in the air until Adam puts her back on the floor in front of the lockers.

"That nerd touched him!!" One of the girls says, they all start running towards Harper "who did you call a nerd!!!" Harper screams, Adam grabs her again,but this time he takes her out of the school.

"what are you doing, let me go!" Harper says swinging her legs "saving you from these freaks!" Adam says "Let me go!" Harper says.

Bree, Chase and Leo just watch the scene and go back to what they were doing normally.

......................................................................

In the lab, Chase is working on something, concentrated, when Harper and Adam walks in.

Harper has a cup of juice and Adam with the rest of a bucket of popcorn.

"Adam seriously are you going to cry? Again?" Harper says, Adam is looking pissed.

"let me guess you guys watched the dog movie again?" Chase says "he made me" Harper says sitting down at the table.

"Adam come on you have seen this movie before" Chase says "but does the dog have to die every time?" Adam says "yeah cuz it's the same movie every time!" Harper says.