Episode 18: Bionic Houseparty

Mr Davenport went to the hospital, apparently Leo got word from Tasha saying he's fine.

Chase and Bree started to wonder where Krane's Bionic soldiers went after the Triton app deactivated, Adam ends up finding the soldiers and taking them home.

Harper enters the house and finds all the soldiers there.

"wow!" Harper says "Harper!" Adam yells excitedly raising his arms "Harper!" Everyone screams.

"okay!? Guys, what madness is going on?Aren't those Krane's soldiers?" Harper says "yes they are, oh I almost forgot they are your sibilings" Adam says.

"Hey guys let me introduce you big sister Harper!" Adam says "Hi sister!!" everyone scream, Harper makes a confused face.

"Adam invited 30 Bionic soldiers to our house that's the short version" Bree says "thanks" Harper says.

"Can we keep 'em? Most of 'em are potty-trained. S-27's still a work-in progress" Adam says "They're not dogs Adam they're teenagers....oh wait there's not much difference" Harper says.

"we can't keep them. Just 24 hours ago, they were trying to destroy us" Chase says "Plus, Mr. Davenport would freak out if he came home to 30 bionic soldiers" Bree says.

"Fine, I'll get rid of them. Come on, dude, I'll help you pack your stuff" Adam says "We don't have any stuff" S-3 says "Don't worry, I got you covered" Adam says.

He starts passing Chase shirts to the soldiers "Here you go. Take as much
as you want" Adam says "Thank you" S-3 says.

"Hey! Those are mine!" Chase says "Yeah, I hope you're all a boy's small" Adam says.

Chase snatches the shirts back, He rolls his eyes.

......................................................................

Chase, Harper and Bree are in the lab when Adam returns.

"Hey, did you ditch the bionic army?" Bree ask "Yeah, but those guys were tough to shake. I had to run through the mall, hop a fence, run back through the mall, snag a churro, and go under a bridge...but I think I finally lost.." Adam say.

The bionic soldiers geo-leap into the lab "Great. Now I have to do it again...Can you spot me for their churros?" Adam says.

"Why do they keep following you?"Bree says "They're soldiers, they must have a natural tendency to follow their leader" Chase says.

"And let's be honest, they never really had a life to go back to" Harper says "yes and with Krane gone, they didn't have one until Adam showed up" Chase says.

"What does that mean?" Bree ask "They think Adam's their new leader!" Chase says "Great, now they're more dangerous than they were under Krane" Bree says "yup now yes they will destroy the world" Harper says.

A video-call pops up on the console "Oh! It's the president calling. Quick, take them upstairs. We'll deal with them later" Chase says.

"To the elevator!" Adam says "To the elevator!" The Soldiers says "Ugh! this is so annoying!" Harper says.

Adam and the soldiers run out of the room to the elevator and Chase answers the video-call with Bree and Harper.

"Hello, Mr. President" Chase says "Chase, we have a problem" the president says.

"first of all i must say you look amazing today, did you cut your hair?" Harper says "Girl, I'm not going to make you secretary of state, you can stop there" the president says shaking his head "But you Did cut your hair, right?" Harper smiles, the president looks at her seriously.