ɪɪɪ

ʀᴇᴄᴀᴘ

3rd Person POV 

Sakura got into her car with 3 shoppers. 2 Gucci and 1 Nike. Then she called her bodyguards to ask if they arranged everything and they said yes. Then they sent the location of her jet and she went there. Then she drove her car inside the plane. And she changed into the dress that she took from her house. Now she's sleeping in the Jet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim mansion.

Rose POV

"Did you find something yoongi?" Asked Jennie in Korean

"Almost, The firewall just has to break and I'll be done" Replied Yoongi in Korean

"I wonder who eomma is dating tho-" Exclaimed Jimin in Korean.

"Dont worry, We'll know now," Yoongi said in Korean after cutting of Jimin.

I don't know what to do, I'm just sitting here paralyzed at the fact that eomma found someone to replace Appa or to spend the rest of her life with someone. I know, all of us went through huge losses. and I also know that eomma felt way more pain than all of us cause the person she lost that day was her lover, Our father and her husband. I can't keep up with this sentimental speech. It's too sad. The only way I can describe this situation is 'OH I LOVE AND I HATE AT THE SAME' 

FLASHBACK

"Good morning everyone" Mrs Kim started a conversation which would reveal her motives in Korean. 

Mrs Kim never actually engaged in any conversations after Mr. Kim died. So everyone felt a bit shocked to see her engage a conversation.

"I know, its rare to see me start a talk with you all. But I have something to say..and I need all of your support in this" Mrs Kim said in Korean. 

"What is it eomma?" Asked Jin in Korean. 

"I-I have a boyfriend..we've been dating for 2 years now and both of us feel like we should get married...So I need your opinions on this" Mrs Kim said in Korean

All of them became instantly paralyzed after hearing the phrases 'I have a boyfriend', ' married',' dating for 2 years. Then Jisoo decided to reply. 

"We won't say anything eomma, its your love life and we have no say in it," Jisoo said in Korean.

"Hmm...tonight we'll meet the family, so get ready alright?" Mrs Kim said in Korean.

"Ok," All of them said in unison in Korean.

FLASHBACK END

"I finally got it- Check it out," Yoongi said in Korean. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

INFORMATION

NAME: PARK DONG WOOK

CEO OF PARK ENTERPRISES 

ALIVE

--------------------------------