ʀᴇᴄᴀᴘ

Jungkook POV

Bruh, no way. Is that our so-called new step-sister. She doesn't even look freakin' Korean. She looks like she's russian or some sh*t. I mean who the f*ck which is Korean would get white hair, grey-ish eyes and on top of that freakin' pale sk-..Yoongi hyung has pale skin. White hair and grey-ish eyes..that is NOT KOREAN.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person POV

As everyone settled into their seats, Sakura absentmindedly scrolled through her phone, oblivious to the intense gazes fixed upon her. Meanwhile, Mr. Park and Mrs. Kim had retreated to the kitchen, their actions shrouded in mystery, casting a palpable tension over the room. Only the muffled exchange of their voices reached the others' ears, like a whispered secret shared between them. In the midst of this uneasy silence, someone finally took the initiative to break it and start a conversation.

"So sakura, how good is your relationship with Mr. Park?" Asked Namjoon in Korean. 

"Bad" Sakura replied in Korean. Her eyes still on her phone. Then she looked up blankly.

"Why is your relationship like that?" Jennie asked in Korean. 

"Nothing you have to know" Sakura replied in Korean. 

As Sakura finished her reply, Mr. Park and Mrs. Kim came back from the kitchen, taking their seats in silence. The room fell into an uneasy silence, broken only by the intensity of Sakura's gaze fixed on Mr. Park. If looks could kill, Mr Park would have met his demise long ago, as her piercing stare seemed to bore holes into his very head. 

"Ok, I think everyone knows why we're here" Mr. Park started a conversation in Korean. 

"Me and Mrs. Kim have decided to get married, after the marriage you all will come and live in this mansion" Mr. Park said in Korean.

"I currently cannot stay in YOUR mansion so." Sakura said in Korean. 

"You don't have a choice." Mr. Park said in English. 

"*Scoffs* Why don't I?" Sakura said in English.

"Let's just start the dinner," Mrs. Kim said cutting of the tension between Sakura and Mr. Park.

Silence enveloped the room as Bangpink found themselves lost in their thoughts, each quietly processing the stark difference between the sister they had envisioned and the reality before them. She wasn't clingy, nor was she unattractive, promiscuous, or an extrovert as they had mistakenly assumed. Mrs. Kim had been unaware of the depth of problems between Sakura and her new husband. Meanwhile, Sakura herself remained lost in her thoughts, contemplating countless ways to seek revenge, even though she possessed a multitude of ideas she had no intention of acting upon.

As the dinner came to an end, Sakura discreetly gripped the knife in a peculiar manner, contemplating a dangerous course of action. Her eyes darted towards Mr. Park, a man whose presence cast a shadow of malevolence over the room. However, instead of resorting to violence, she opted for a different strategy. With a swift and calculated movement, Sakura repositioned the knife, the blade's edge now resting gently against her palm. She applied just enough pressure to draw a small amount of blood, barely noticeable amidst the lively chatter at the table. It was a subtle act of defiance, a symbol of her determination to navigate the treacherous waters of the mafia world, all while concealing her true intentions.

"That's it," Mr. Park uttered in Korean.

"Starting tomorrow, you will begin attending school with them, Sakura," Mr. Park conveyed in Korean.