ᴠɪɪɪ

"Mr Park had messaged me telling me that we have to come to this restaurant in this mall after shopping, he also sent me the contact of Sakura. So I will send the location and catch up" Jin replied in Korean.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh ok, we'll be in the shop" Jisoo said in Korean

"Mhm" Jin hummed and left.

Jin POV

"In all honesty, it's my personal belief that Sakura and Mr. Park's relationship appears to be quite troubled. This impression stems from the fact that had their relationship been more amicable, one would assume Mr. Park would have reached out to Sakura directly, rather than delegating the task to me. Nevertheless, I took the initiative to add her account and proceeded to make the call myself.

"Hello?" She asked in English

"Hi, its jin. Mr. Park had gave me your number to tell you that we are going to be xxx restaurant. Its in this mall only." I replied in Korean

"A french restaurent? Whatever..Ok I'll be there." Sakura said in Korean

"Ok" I said and cut the call. 

TIME SKIP (2 HOURS) 

Sakura POV

It's been two hours, and I still spotted Mr. Park and Mrs. Kim leisurely shopping. Are they buying a wardrobe of 20 dresses or something? I can't help but wonder if Bangpink is patiently waiting for them. It's unfortunate for them, I suppose.

Anyway, my boredom has reached its peak from stalking them. I should find something more exciting to do... or maybe not. Oh, wait, I do need to gather information on that Eun-woo guy. I reached for my phone and took a seat on a bench in the mall, focusing on my coding skills.

Of course, I know my way around my phone, and within just a couple of minutes, I managed to extract the information I needed. Take a look.

--------------------------------------------------

NAME: CHA EUNWOO

AGE: 17

OWNER OF CHA ENTERPRISES. TOP 2 

------------------------------------------------

His profile is intriguing, though I can't shake the feeling that there's something peculiar about him. Regardless, I'm off to the restaurant where Jin invited me. It's curious that Mr. Park chose a French restaurant of all places. It's irksome considering my mother was French, and there must be a reason behind his choice. She always had a fondness for this restaurant.

As I arrive, memories of past visits flood my mind. It's surreal that I'm about to share a meal with my greatest adversary, or so it seems. I approach the reception, and the waitress inquires about my name. I respond with my name, and she gazes at me as if I were some sort of deity, then suddenly becomes flustered. What on earth is going on with her? I swiftly request a private room and she complies, leaving me alone.

I swing the door open, instantly drawing the attention of everyone in the room. I make my way to the table, deliberately disregarding the uncomfortable stares and whispers.

"Why were you late" The cat looking one aka Yoongi asks me.

"Who cares if Im late? I dont see the Mr. Park and your beloved mother" I said in Korean (sassy tone)

"Do you know where they are?" Namjoon asked in korean

"I saw them shopping" I said in korean

"So are we just supposed to wait?" Jennie asked in Korean

"No we're supposed to practice death..wanna try?" I asked and raised my right eyebrow.

"Um- No" Jennie replied in korean

"Hmm," I hummed.

I reach for my phone; after all, what better way to pass the time? I'm well aware that Mr. Park and Mrs. Kim are likely to take an eternity. The silence in the room is almost eerie, but it's a welcomed respite.

TIME SKIP (30 MINS)

Mr. Park POV

I recently spent time with Mrs. Kim, and though I don't genuinely have affection for her, I always manage to play the part convincingly. My ability to feign emotions has served me well in this elaborate scheme. Sakura, on the other hand, poses a significant challenge. If it weren't for Mrs. Kim's insistence, I wouldn't have involved her in my plans. As long as I can manipulate Mrs. Kim and maintain the facade of love, my plot will unfold seamlessly. However, Sakura is a complication I can't ignore; I must find a way to eliminate her, just like in the past. To provoke Sakura, I strategically chose a French restaurant, reminiscent of my late wife's preferences, hoping to exploit this weakness and paint her as vulnerable in the eyes of the Kims. As I step into the restaurant, escorted to the private room I reserved, I find myself distracted by the attractive waitresses. Despite the temptation, I must remain focused and patient, waiting for the opportune moment to execute my plan.

Sakura POV

Mr. Park and Mrs. Kim had just arrived, yet something felt off. A peculiar atmosphere surrounded Mr. Park, making me uneasy. It was as if he carried a secret, a premonition of impending events. When one of the waitresses approached, Mr. Park casually told Mrs. Kim to make a choice, but my attention was fixed on him. That's when I noticed his wandering gaze, fixed on the waitress – confirming my suspicions. He was a playboy, a characteristic I had observed during my childhood whenever my mother was distracted by her friends. Back then, I convinced myself that his attention was harmless, that he truly loved my mother. Now, I couldn't deny the truth: he had never loved her, and he would likely shatter Mrs. Kim's heart in the same way.

WORD COUNT: 898