ᴠɪ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Future spoiler - Sakura skipped school every day)

Sakura POV

Today had been quite a day, but at least I managed to embarrass him. That's a small victory in itself. As much as I wanted to snap right then and there, some things are better when we plan them out. In my case, it means I'll have the pleasure of torturing him later on. Hehe. I hopped into my car and sped like a bat out of hell to reach my mansion. I used to be a racer, after all. The drive didn't take long, as usual. After parking, my bodyguards swiftly closed the gate behind me. I headed straight to my room, shedding my uncomfortable attire for something more comfortable. Makeup off, shoes kicked to the side, and my long hair tied into a bun – it felt good to unwind. I didn't feel like eating, but I had a strong craving for a drink. Time to heed your advice, my dear conscience. 

DRESS 

I made my way up to the third floor, the section dedicated to all things edible and drinkable – food, snacks, liquor, you name it

I made my way up to the third floor, the section dedicated to all things edible and drinkable – food, snacks, liquor, you name it. I grabbed a handful of bottles, seven to be exact, and headed to the indoor pool area. Seated by the pool, I cracked open one of the bottles and downed it in a single, thirsty gulp. Damn, my dear conscience, it seems you were quite parched for some alcohol.

TIME SKIP (2 HOURS) 

Whoa, a strange sensation washed over me, and I found myself muttering some incoherent nonsense. I couldn't even make sense of what was spilling out of my mouth. It felt like my entire body was under the control of my conscience, while my brain was spinning this bizarre tale. My gaze involuntarily shifted toward the pool. But no, I couldn't trust these intrusive thoughts that were urging me to take a leap. Damn, what was happening to me? Regardless, I stood up, my curiosity getting the better of me, and cautiously approached the pool's edge.

Damn, I slipped. Just great. I couldn't help but sarcastically think about how convenient it would be to drown, but then I remembered, I can swim. It was like my brain had just rebooted. Now I found myself at the pool's bottom, submerged in water, replaying all the crazy events of the day in my head. Should I just let go? I told that annoying, self-destructive voice in my head to shut up. Instead, I mustered all my strength, swam back to the surface, and climbed out of the pool. As I stood there, black dots began to dance before my eyes, and before I knew it, I drifted off to sleep

NEXT DAY

Sakura POV

Damn, my head was pounding. It felt like a freight train had run through it. I cursed my conscience for not letting me drown yesterday; at least I wouldn't be suffering through this excruciating pain now. I forced myself to stop groaning and summoned all my strength to make it back to my room, although I couldn't quite recall how I got there.