friends?

in winter....

as the sun fades away.....

the sky's turn from golden to grey..

the warmth of autumn has blown away......

and we reach a new winter day...

Russia... a barren wasteland of ice and snow, knew exactly what pain and loneliness was. after all he dealt with it every day. he knew exactly what it felt like to be the bad Guy, to shed blood of the innocent, to scare others away. he lived with it all his life! some would dare to even state that Ivan was as cold as his nation.... but he isn't! sure when he's pissed he's very cold but don't you dare ever compare him to the actual nation itself. he's Ivan braginsky a Russian man with a warm smile...... and a big dream.....

americas p.o.v.

I sighed seeing the big Russian man sit outside in the snow. he's a superpower just like me so I can understand him.... understand him better then anyone else. I know what its like to be the most hated nation in the world. Ivan is not really the bad Guy, sure his nation sucks but I can't really blame Ivan for his nations problems. I'm the hero! well at least I try to be and my nations far from perfect but.... I can't help but feel sad seeing the big Guy all alone. he tries to fit in and make friends but somehow always scares people away. I've been thinking about this for a while, would friending him really hurt? there's no harm done as far as I can see! I'm not afraid of Russia, no one should! he's a total softie! I stepped out feeling the cold wind blow threw my golden hair. man it was freezing! I walked over to Russia trying not to slip on snow and kill myself like the clumzy ditz I am. "hey big Guy, you forgot this in the meeting room" he took the vodka bottle from me gently, curiosity in his violet eyes. "I've been thinking lately and I've noticed how friendly you try to be around people, besides we're cool now right pal? lets let those tensions go and maybe become friends" for once a look of pure happiness appeared on his face. "da! I'd like that amerika" I smiled and helped him up noticing our height difference. "wanna hang out?" he nodded and we began to walk and talk. "any cool places you want to hang out at?" his eyes sparkled slightly. "my house da!" he grabbed my hand and dragged me to his huge house, Kremlin! I think they call it? I slipped and I swear as I heroicly face planted in the snow I heard dark evil bunny rabbits laughing. Russia glared darkly at the bunnies instantly shutting them up. he helped me up and dusted me off. "you ok amerika?" I laughed it off. "yeah bro just cold" he began to laugh to and not in his usual creepy way either. we walked inside and holy shit his house was big! "woah this place is huge dude!" he giggled. "da it is!" we hung out on the couch and chatted awhile it was surprisingly fun!

Russia's p.o.v

I'm so happy america is actually being my friend! at first I thought it was one of his stupid pranks but he really means it! for once I actually feel really happy! we both were happiliy talking on the couch, oddly having many things in common. the radio tuned into some really good Russian songs which I happiliy hummed along to. america seemed to really enjoy the beat to it. "you like da?" he nodded and I happiliy grabbed his hand, pulling him off the couch so we could dance! it was fun! embarrassing but diffently fun! "owwie you kicked me in the shin!" he bursted out laughing at how childish he sounded. "sorry da, I kick really strong" he patted my Back. "its cool bro! no hard feelings" I smiled and got an icepack. "put some ice on it before it bruises da!" he thanked me and put it on his leg, it really wasn't long before he fell asleep. a new friend and a sleep over? great! I feel so happy! I wonder what tomarrow has in store for me?