Sneak in

~ IMAGINE ~

I slid the fogged shower door open, grabbed my towel, and started towelling off. I dried my body off mostly, then slinked into my robe, then began towel drying my hair. I left the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around me and a towel around my hair. I went to my bedroom across the hall and was about to drop my towel when I saw a face in the window. I think all of the scary movies have caught up to me because I was prepared to scream, but then I realized it was my boyfriend Noah. I sighed, took a breath of relief, and smiled. He smiled, waved, and silently pointed his finger at the window locks, asking to come in.

I was in my towel so I could free my hands to open the BC window for Noah.

"Jesus Christ, Noah, you scared me." I said this as he slid his lanky body through the window.

"Sorry babe." He said it with a soft laugh so as not to alarm my parents, who were next door fast asleep. He took my face in his hands and kissed me, and I kissed him back.

"Can you let me get dressed before we do anything?" I said as we pulled away.

"Oh yeah," he chuckled, looking me up and down.

He sat down on my bed and watched me as I got undressed and put on one of the sweatshirts he gave me. I took the towel off of my head and brushed out my semi-wet hair, then braided it into a single braid.

I laid down on the bed next to Noah, and he wrapped his long arms around my waist. I rested my head on his chest and grabbed the remote to find a movie to watch. We decided on My Bloody Valentine, the 3D version. I buried my face in Noah's chest to cover my eyes at the more gorey parts. I've always hated the sight of blood, although I've always loved horror movies.

Between pauses in the dialogue of the movie, I could hear the pitter-patter of feet. Noah heard it too and was prepared to hop to his feet and get in the closet or back out the window, but I stopped him.

"Wait." I said, placing my hand on his chest. I paused the movie, and I heard the doorknob turn, and I saw my little sister appear in the doorway.

"Sissy." She said it sleepily, rubbing her little eyes. She blinked her eyes and looked up at the bed. "Oh hi, Nowah."

"Hey Wren." He said it softly.

"What's wrong, baby?" I asked her.

"I wanted to sleep with you, sissy." She replied. I glanced over at Noah, and he shrugged.

"Of course there's plenty of room." I said with a smile, patting the bed. She grinned but rubbed her eyes again. She waddled over to the bed, and I scooped her up into my arms and set her between me and Noah. She settled in instantly, stretched her little arms, found her way to Noah's hand, and wrapped her little fingers around his thumb. I was overwhelmed with cuteness and had to snap a picture on my phone.

[ ~ This one is a short one but thanks for reading! Much love, Sid ~]