Admiring

*This story is written in Noah's POV*

As she laid in my arms I couldn't help but stare. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever met, she has long flowing hair, gorgeous eyes and the cutest smile I've ever seen. She was the only one able apart from my music and the band that has been able to make her own special place in my heart.

We had been watching a movie before she fell asleep, though at this moment it seemed to be no less than background noise.

A gazed at each aspect of her face, first her eyes which were closed concealing the beautiful hazel color beneath, then at all her freckles that scattered around her cheeks and across her nose. She also has the cutest dimples which can really be seen when she smiles, I can even see them now while she is asleep.

God I love this women.

Suddenly she began to wake up. My eyes were still glued to her as her eyes popped open.

"What are you looking at?" She said with a smile, followed by a quiet yawn.

"The prettiest girl I've ever seen." I grinned looking down at her.

"Noahh." She whined jokingly, a smile still on her lips. I planted a kiss on her forehead ad she nestled back into my chest, falling back asleep.

This time around I looked back at the movie, which now made only a little bit of sense for I had missed so much. I rewinded it the best I could, and watched. A stupid smile on my face while I did.