tired boy

~ IMAGINE ~

It's late fall, and I have a day off from work so I spent most of the day doing chores while Noah was in the studio, working on a new album with the boys.

I finished up with the chores, so I slipped one of Noahs many sweaters over the black spaghetti strap tank top and white-felt shorts I had been wearing. Since suddenly it had gotten cold in the room. Then jumped into the bed throwing one of the very soft blanket over me.

I grabbed my headphones, then putting my hair into a messy bun so the headphones wouldn't pull it, and slid the earpieces over my ears. I then scrolled through my playlists deciding on which one to listen to. I chose my playlist that was a mix of Bad Omens, BVB and I prevail. I grabbed my book off the nightstand and began reading.

What felt like only moments later I saw the door of the bedroom swing open. I slid my headphones down to my neck so I could hear him. He sighed loudly telling me something is wrong.

"Whats wrong my love?" I asked.

"I-I just wanna lay in your arms babe." He said sounding tired and slightly upset.

"Of course love." I told him with a small smile on my mouth as I tossed my headphones and book onto the nightstand, then uncovered myself from the blanket so Noah could lay under the covers with me. He kicked off his shoes and laid under the blanket on top of me, covering me with his warmth. He buried his face into my chest, and wrapped his long arms around my waist. I wrapped my hands around his neck every so often taking one of my hands and tangling my fingers in his soft, short brown hair. I kissed his hair and told him,

"I love you Noah."

"I lmph you to Y/N." Noah mumbled his cheek still smooshed on my chest.