Tall! Ultimate Prince! Reader x Ryoma Hoshi, K1-b0, Korekiyo, Byakuya

Ryoma Hoshi

- Look. Rantaro is 5'10, Kaito a solid six foot, Korekiyo 6'2 and gonta 6 fucking 6.

- In short (heh), he didn't give a shit.

- You were just another tall person in his 3'5 life

- But being the ultimate Prince is unique

- How do you get born into royalty, and then ascend even that?

- ... Okay, maybe just maybe you were more than a tall person

- And then you're so gentle and tender with everyone, including him.

- and he's like, I'm a murderer. Why?

- so maybe he asks you out. And maybe he's a little more than shocked when you accept.

- it takes a while to break down his walls, and get him to confide in you.

- I personally hc that when he's scared it comes off as pissed, and if you don't look that closely it can be intimidating. The ultimate tennis pro, and hes an ex convict.

- Angsty if he ever makes you upset. Deadass, "I told you someone such as yourself shouldn't associate with a murderer."

- and if you ever try to drag him to your kingdom expect a TON of resistance.

- He doesn't wanna tarnish your reputation.

- you'd have to hold him down, and talk to him like he's a cornered animal. Tell him that you love him, show him a 156 slide PowerPoint on all the ways he's amazing and why he deserves your love.

- He will cry if you do any of that, expect a clingy short boy. He will not let you go for at least an hour, and that includes bathroom breaks. I hope you didn't drink anything.

- In awe of your kingdom.

- He knew you were beautiful, but he never thought he'd find a place this gorgeous. Under your partial rule it looked to be fucking GORGEOUS

- Literally begs to come back after a while, he wanted to see how you'd rule if you actually got a chance, instead of it being a leisure trip with your boyfriend.

K1-b0/Keebo

- First thought? Probably worry. You were just as tall, if not taller than Gonta. That can lead to high blood pressure, clots, memory issues-

- And then you smile at him and it's lights out for mr beep boop

- but being serious, nothing seemed wrong with you, you don't seem to experience fatigue, or aches and pains, and you're always doing stuff to help out your classmates, and even him.

- Still, he was curious about you.

- he found himself drawn to you, spending time with you in you guy's free time, and wanting to be with you when you two were apart.

- He was curious towards this feeling, so he asks Miu.

- "You totally wanna suck his fucking dick!"

- Cue knockout round two

- he is so flustered when he tries to ask you out. Stuttering, the lights on his neck flashing, slightly flushed. And holy shit, when he finally does get it out it's all jumbled.

- On cloud fucking nine if you accept

- He spends a whole week feeling floaty and soft. He vaugley realizes this is what love feels like.

- If you ask him to come to your kingdom, he is immediately worried.

- "while I don't doubt the people of your kingdom aren't robophobic in the slightest, are you sure? I don't want you to face unfair judgement for your choice in partner."

- Worried baby, but yes, take him. He so wants to go even if he is worried beyond belief.

- Another in awe, looking at all of the buildings. He would probably love the ones that look overtaken by nature. Vines growing up the sides, tree branches spider legging out, wildflowers dotting the land.

- Will try and observe how others treat you when he's with you, and try to see if it's different from how they normally treat you.

- Will not let go of your hand or arm out of fear of getting lost. And also maybe he likes holding your hand.

Korekiyo Shinguji

- Ah. It's not often he meets someone taller than he, though he supposes he should expect it. 16 students, all of whom have a different impact on humanity, one was bound to be larger than him. What more fitting than a prince?

- Okay, all fluttery words aside, he definitely thought you'd be a good friend for his sister.

- You're powerful, Respected, and strong. But on the flip side you're kind, respectful, and sweet. You seemed like the only deserving person in the whole school.

- He tried to kill you a few times, but he never managed.

- Pissed him off, 100%

- He started spending more time with you to try and find your weak points, and how he could get an advantage over you.

- He eventually finds a kindling of... something in his soul. A kindling of what those around him would probably describe as love.

- Studies your kingdoms history and culture for hours, trying to learn as much as he can. He brings you trinkets and gifts from your kingdom, as well as the kingdoms national flowers. He makes as much of the food from your kingdom as possible, wanting you to feel at home with him.

- If your kingdom has any specific courting rituals he'd do his best to adhere to them, even if they made little sense to him in the moment.

- When you ask him to come to your kingdom you meet no resistance.

- He studies up the night before the trip, and does his best not to look too much like an excited child. He spends the whole plane/train/boat ride trying to set his face into a mask of neutrality, but it can't get rid of the glimmer of excitement in his eyes.

- If you take him around the kingdom he manages to point out significant buildings around you two, who designed them, how long they took to build, what purpose they served, the history they hold to the kingdom.

- If he gets the chance to see you actually act as the feared prince you are he'll fucking s w o o n.

Byakuya Togami

- Let's be honest, this blonde bitch would treat you with the same disrespect he gives to everyone.

- Not a single fuck given, even if you are more powerful than the Togami family.

- It's not until you end up dragging Toko away from him by gently asking her if she'd help you with something or other.

-Then maybe he'd give you more respect.

- not much though.

- honestly if he did develop a crush he'd want to be business like as possible, treating it as though it's a meeting with a high profile investor.

- You were, in some ways.

- Anyways, if you say yes he'd not show it unless it was a little smile. Not a smirk or grin, a soft smile.

- If you ever ask him to go to your kingdom he flat out refuses.

- No matter how much you beg he's not going, and you can't convince him. Something about not wanting to seem dependent on a peasant like you. You warn him that you're gonna be gone for almost a month, and he keeps telling you he'll be fine. He's a Togami for fucks sake.

- It's not even two hours into the first night, and he realizes how much he misses you, curling up with a pillow of yours.

- By the third night he's frustrated and angry to the point of tears. He calls you, and demands you come back.

- "You need to book a flight and return immediately."

- "Togami? It's 4 am there, is it not?"

- "I don't give a damn, just get back here now." *Hangs up*

- honestly when you do get back he'd probably act like nothing happened except maybe being a little clingier in extreme privacy. (Cuddling in bed instead of lying there, making you tea, things like that.)