Wolfgang Akire x Ultimate Therapist!Male reader headcanon

- Okay, but you both have seen some gruesome shit. Like, Wolfie probably saw some pretty disgusting shit as *the* ultimate lawyer, and you've probably *heard* shit as the ultimate Therapist.  

- So one day Wolfgang walks up to you and is like  

- "hey, I might be going fucking crazy, can you squeeze in a session?"  

- And now you're bonded.  

- Now I can just imagine you and Wolfgang at the "this is fine" meme while the reading rainbow theme plays in the background.  

- he's so s o f t. Even if you're not dating he's so niceeee.  

- He sits with you through lunch, unless you're actively in a session, and is just there.  

- the friend who'll go to the ends of the earth for you.  

- Okay but like, I feel like his hands are so nice to hold? Like soft and shit, but with tiny papercuts from like, paper shit? And his palms being all smooth and soft it just?  

- anyways, y'all started dating one of two ways. He just decided "fuck it" and leaned in and kisses you, or you're both dense and just kinda. Fell into dating without realizing.  

- Either way, you think he's amazing as a friend.  

- HOO BOY OH BOY BE PREPARED  

- Seriously. He gives you so much love, it could drown you  

- he has chapped lips. You cannot tell me any differently.  

- Like, so bad they bleed if you're not careful.  

- Help himmm, remind him to put chapstick on daily to help them. (Or maybe hourly-)  

- Even without being a lawyer, this mf rich. His family is a buncha richies.  

- So he spoils you, and you spoil him back.  

- He has really bad mental health. Like, really bad. Some days he can barely drag himself out of bed, and some days he can't even manage to do that. Sometimes he doesn't want you to see him when he's like that, and sometimes he absolutely needs you by his side. He understands that your job is incredibly important though, so if you ever mention needing to leave him.  

- Hes honestly worse than Nagito in his degradation, but less... Nagito, but still Nagito? If that makes sense?  

- If you *don't* have to leave though he's not leaving your side. Which means you're not leaving the bed. Just binge watch cartoons with him. Yes he likes cartoons, but he won't force you to watch them if you don't wanna.  

- It's probably those days he appreciates your calmness those days. Just being able to have you hold him back without having to worry about judgement from you or anyone judging him? Just being able to exist? A dream come true.  

- He's a pasta head, and a spice head. Alfredo noodles with pepper dressing with lemon juice? Yes, he will eat that shit up.  

- A cuddlebug. 100%. 10/10 if you ask him to cuddle he's already crawling into your arms.  

- He might be a bony bitch who I can snap in half with my thighs, but he do love them cuddles. He holds you close all night if you let him. He just wants to show you his love.  

- And if you cuddle bag he might just cry.  

- he has cat like ways of showing affection. He'll but his head against your hand, lay full on your body, and he just nuzzles up to you every chance he gets.  

- okayokayokay, if you have glasses. You aren't the only one. You both have glasses. He's like a kid, and wears your glasses if you let him.  

★★★★★★★★★★★★ NSFW ★★★★★★★★★★★★  

- He can be brutal in bed. Will fuck you so good your legs go numb and will make sure your cock hurts for days afterwards. But that's saved for special occasions.  

- He's actually quite loving. He makes sure you're okay the whole way through, he leaves tiny little kisses on your neck and shoulders, he nips ever so gently.  

- He lets soft little whines go in your ears if he's feeling especially tender.  

- He likes to suck your dick, but there's a problem.  

- Remember those chapped lips from earlier?  

- Yeah they don't get better. He picks and picks at them, no matter how many times you tell him not to. He also doesn't put chapstick on if you don't remind him. So if he's ever away or he doesn't see you for a day he doesn't put chapstick on. And so he picks at them, and then doesn't do anything to help him.  

- And his lips aren't exactly soft under all that, so it feels a bit like rubbing cut plastic over your dick.  

- So like, either cut his nails so short he can't pick, or have to blackmail him with not being able to suck you off to make him stop.  

- HE IS A HUUUGEEEE FAN OF COCKWARMING  

- Hes mean about it too. If you even try to move slightly he'll swat your thighs and won't even look up from his paperwork. After he's done he'll fuck you so hard and so roughly it's like fucking whiplash.  

- He's an aftercare noob.  

- Stumbling through cleaning you up and asking you what you need.  

- He has a wee bit of a receiving breeding kink.  

- Being stuffed full of cum until there's a bulge in his stomach just feels so nice to him, but also a bit taboo.  

- He feels claimed? I guess?  

- Choking kink. He likes to listen to your cut off moans as he makes love to you. Yeah he will not fuck with your throat if he feels like hes being too rough. He doesn't wanna hurt you.  

- He's very much not silly goofy during sex. He doesn't like jokes during it, and if you do he can take it as you making fun of him if you do.  

- under stimulation and orgasm denial. On both of you. He likes dragging pleasure out, and will gladly wear a cock ring if you want. And he'll put a cage on your cock and listen to you cry for him to take it off.  

- he likes to hold hands. As weird as he can be in bed he really loves the romantic aspects of being with you. He loves you. He doesn't want you to forget it.  

- Hes willing to try out any kink that's not unsanitary, and nothing public. As much as he'd love that, you and him both have images to keep up, as two important ultimates. You can't risk being caught.  

- Lord help you if you make him jealous. He is so salty, and will leave bite marks that last for DAYS if he thinks someone's flirting with you.  

- He's really good at eating ass. I will not elaborate.  

- He's only really subby if his days been bad, or if hes feeling especially clingy. When he is he likes when you pull his hair. Not hard enough to pull any hair out, but lead his head with your hand in his hair, and he'll melt.  

- Will fuck you against a window and degrade you for being so lewd 'publicly' (he'll feel bad afterwards, and beg for you to forgive him while he cries. Poor baby.)  

- Roleplay. Again, no I will not elaborate.  

- Also his safewords wool. Idk, it seems fitting.