Kiyotaka Ishimaru general Nsfw headcannons

- okay, but he definitely thought what you two had is a puppy love type thing.

- Even if he isn't a dog physically, he's like an over excited puppy anytime he's happy.

- okay, stepping away from that-

- He fucking adores you. Will never pass up the opportunity to show you how much he loves you.

- If you think PDA is included with this man, N O. Absolutely none in the halls, except if you catch him off guard.

- He's even nervous about Handholding, bless his heart.

- he just wants to hold you and keep you safe.

- Okay now onto the naste

- Switch leaning dom.

- Very, very gentle dom. He doesn't wanna hurt his partner. In a bad way. Unintentionally.

- Extremely whiny and clingy sub. Needs you near him or his brain just, dies or something.

- He has a thing for hands. I don't know, but big rough calloused hands, small soft fragile hands, scared hands, burnt hands, scratched hands, he loves hands.

- Feels ashamed over any kind of kinks he has, feeling like they were too improper, and that he's gonna make someone upset.

- Can you say oral fixation? Play rocking chair with his face, shove him down on your cock over and over again, don't let him touch himself or breathe until you're done.

- Scared of intimacy. He's a loud guy without realizing it, and he doesn't want his partner to get scared off by him being too loud in the bedroom.

- Guess you gotta strap him down and show him you love all of his little noises~♡

- Remember the thing I said about he doesn't allow PDA?

- Yeah well... Bro has a dumpy, and he don't even realize it. Cop a feel. Bonus points if it's in public. Double bonus points if he's in his uniform. Triple if you do it somewhere he tries to be stuck-upy.

- Just give the butt a little squeeze, and then continue on with your day.

- Anyways I'm hilarious.

- You a girl and got tiddies? He will squish. You a boy and got tiddies? He will squish. He likes your tiddies. Big or small they're warm in his hands all the same.

- He wants to kiss you. Let him kiss you. He will cry and sob. Don't be mean to Taka. (He's lying, be totally mean to him.)

- He wants to try wax play.

- He will need your reassurance, and probably be tied down to make sure he doesn't jerk and get hot wax on his more... Sensitive bits.

- Clingy and crying the whole time. Wants nothing more than to hold you while you're doing it. He'll settle for your hands rubbing him wrists, and maybe even holding one of his hands, but he's still super needy.

- Afterwards he won't let go of you. Wants your to comfort him, even if the wax wasn't that hot. It's intense to him, and definitely a once in a while thing.

- Actually pretty vanilla, despite the above.

- Missionary.

- Not really interested in toys, but would use them on you if you wanted to try them.

- High fucking sex drive, and he's ✨ashamed✨

- Could spend weeks in bed with you and never get bored.

- Hes so romantic, he makes my heart melt

- Like, roses and whine, warm baths, cuddling on winter nights.

- He loves you, okay? He loves your eyes and hair and body and kisses and hugs and mind and soul and if he could help it he's never let go.

- On that's note, aftercare is an absolute must.

- Until he's sure you're both happy and enjoying yourselves hes not leaving your side, unless you tell him it'd make you more okay.

- All in all I love him, 10/10 would fuck and suck and cuddle.