Trans Male Hagakure x Dominant Trans Female Reader

- he definitely was either coming down from a high or just gotten injured when you first met.

- He's slightly dazed, blinking a ton, and just staring up at you before-

- "Are you an angel?"

- Cue this bitch going 💤

- Oh you can be the SHSL bodybuilder and you can't pick this Motherfucker up. He took heavy sleeper personally, and weighs about 500 more pounds while sleeping. (And yes he has almost suffocated you while cuddling)

- Call all the strong bitches, unless you wanna let him sleep in the hall.

- I feel like coming out wouldn't be a very big thing. He sees it like getting glasses, or a surgery to help his... Spleen, HES WORSE WITH ORGANS THAN HAJIME WITH SHAPES OKAY?

- Like you walk into his dorm and he's just Infront of his dresser in his binder and boxers, changing. He waves slightly, pulling pants on before crawling into bed.

- I feel like he'd use his crystal ball to try and see what your twos future together, even if he does have to spiel some garbage to make you laugh.

- Not the type to back down from a fight of any kind, especially if it's defending you or his friends, and especially if he's high.

- That man can, will, and has gone fucking feral before, complete with barking at other people. You cannot convince me otherwise.

- Definitely tried to do something stupid while smoking to impress you and ended up swallowing the roach.

- Motherfucker will lose his shit if you two start dating, and he's super defensive. And with a defensive Hagakure comes a defensive Leon and Mondo, and with Mondo come Taka.... You get the point.

- Legitimately doesn't understand why you're so nervous about coming out to him.

- He accepts you ofc, but he always has that little nagging doubt in the back of his head saying you wanted a boyfriend, not a girl deluding herself.

- Mondo definitely slapped the sense into him when he confesses to thinking like that.

- Off topic, but protective Mondo best mondo even if ooc.

- He will throw someone out the window for breathing at you funny. He did it once, are you sure you don't want him to do it again it made people stop last tim-

- Chill with PDA. You wanna hold hands while in the hall? Cool. You wanna make out by the vending machine, Awesome. You wanna completely avoid him the whole school day? Understandable, have a great day.

- Walking shit post generator.

- At least once a day he'll stand in the doorway of whatever room you're in and;

- "Did you know cisgender men can lactate?

- "Did you know a species of slug has 790 sexes?"

- "Did you know-"

- "Yasuhiro Hagakure, you finish that sentence a glass ball is going to find a home in your skull."

- "... This is why your mom left your dad and married your great grand pappy." *Leaves.*

- SLEEPWALKER

- This dude has fallen out of windows while sleepwalking and is still alive, miraculously.

- Alright, but as confident as he can act in your relationship, advancing it scares him.

- Like, not afraid you'll laugh or make fun of him, but afraid of himself.