Arturo Giles General Nsfw

- Okay, but he has hookups with random people he finds beautiful, or even celebrities rarely, and takes picture of their face for future reference. 

- You either outlasted his stamina and he just passed out, or he wants to fuck again so he wants your number. 

- Now onto another note... 

- I want him to fuck my brains out 

- Not even joking with the how you got together stuff. 

- Okay, a little bit more serious 

- Trust issues. 

- Not him, oh no. You think he takes off that mask just because you have cute moans? Nah. 

- so yeah, if you don't have at least three years worth of patience, you're not gonna be able to catch him without the damn thing on. 

- Maybe just after a shower if you're lucky? 

- Aftercare god. Another one. He has that shit set aside just in case you come around that day. 

- He can be loving if you want, but rough play is much more his forte. 

- Make him submissive, and he's a crier. But he doesn't very often, even if y'all are in a few years long relationship. 

- He's really into using toys in public. Slipping a vibrator into you just before a big event, toying with you whenever he's bored. 

- He may be built like a think but he's strong as hell. 

- He can and will throw you around in the bedroom, with absolutely zero hesitation. 

- I feel like in the space between summer and fall he breaks out really bad around his mouth. Comfort sex, and he'd probably get all teary eyed. Just be there for him. 

- This has zero to do with anything, but I feel like Arturo was one of those fucking feral kids at the shop. Running around, climbing in random people's trolleys, being an all out nuisance. You know the ones. 

- anyways yea. Dom daddy break my neck pls <3