Chapter 1 - The Sign Up's

Joshua woke up to the alarm and went to freshn up for the university. He ate his breakfast and went to the university he greeted his friends Vernon , woozi and scoups and went to their classroom . The university had a rule of all the students staying in the dorms so all of the uni students were staying in the dorm . It took 15 minutes to walk to university from the dorms. Joshua was one of the popular kid . As soon as he entered his class with his friends all started talking about them . The class ended and they were going to another class when they saw a poster on the board .

Scoups : Guys check it out .
Joshua : What ?
Woozi : Oh they are having a music competition.
Vernon : And we can play in groups too .
Joshua : It sounds fun.
Vernon : Hyungs please , let's sign up as a group
Joshua : Ok for Vernon I am in .
Woozi : I love music I am totally in .
Scoups : Ok then count me in as well .

As they were signing up for the competition in the student Council office .

Jun : Hi guys !
Joshua : Hi
Jun : So , as you all might know I am Jun the president of the school and this is the assistant president Wonwoo .
Wonwoo : I am wonwoo , nice to meet you
Vernon : Yeah we already know .
Jun : So why are you guys here ?
Scoups : We wanted to sign up for the music competition.
Jun : Oh ! How many are in your group?
Scoups : We are 4 in total .
Jun : I am sorry guys but you need 5 people in a group to enter .
Wonwoo : Don't worry guys I have a younger brother who wants to take a part in the compilation but his friend group isn't interested in music , you can take him , he is there . MINGYU!!
Mingyu : What hyung ?
Wonwoo : I found you a band .
Mingyu : Really?
Wonwoo : Yep !
Mingyu : Hi everyone I am mingyu nice to meet you all .
Joshua : Hi Mingyu I am Joshua , this is scoups , this is woozi and this is Vernon and nice to meet you too.
Woozi : Are you willing to join our band ?
Mingyu : Yes I am .
Scoups : Okay it's settled then let's go and sign up now .
Vernon : Yeah let's go before others come .

But they were late there was already a group signing .

Dk : Yep that's it
Jun : Okay so ur group consists of Jeonghan , Hoshi , Minghao , Seungkwan and Dino
Dk : Yeah!
Jun : So what are you doing Dk ?
Joshua : If you guys are done I am here to sign up .
Dk : Hey that was rude , cutting people in between of talking .
Jeonghan : Agreed .
Dk : As I was saying Jun I am just here to manage them . I am not good in singing.
Dino : He is lying , he is great in singing .
Minghao : Yeah
Dk : Stop it you guys
Wonwoo : I wanna hear ur voice dk .
Joshua : Me and my friends are getting late for our class so if ur done can you move !
Seungkwan : This guy is making me angry .
Dk : Shit ! Omg Seungkwan and his anger issues . Dino hold him down .
Dino : On it sir
Dk : So yeah Jun and Wonwoo we are done , can we go ?
Jun : Yeah sure take care guys byeee !
Wonwoo : Remember you only have two weeks to prepare for the competition.
Jeonghan: K byeeeee!

Dk and his group left from there . Joshua and his group finally signed up and went to their class .

Teacher : Hey four of you . Why are you all late??
Joshua : We were signing up for the competition and we got late because of some weird students.
Vernon : Yeah I heard his and his whole group names but I don't remember.
Woozi : His name was Dk I guess.
Joshua : Yeah Dk that weird kina cute kinda rude guys it's all because of him .
Teacher : Stop blaming it on other and go sit down
Scoups : I apologize on their behalf sir .
Teacher : Make sure u guys don't repeat this mistake.
Joshua : Sure , sir
Vernon : Yes sir
Woozi : Ok sir
Scoups : Yes sir , thanks .

They sat down and completed their class now it was lunch time . They went to have lunch . They all took their trays and loaded it with food, side dishes and a bowl of soup with a drink . As they were heading toward their table a guy was laughing and moving backwards toward Joshua , Joshua tried to move but it was late . The food was on Joshua . The guy immediately turned behind and started to apologize.

Joshua : Uggg ! Can't you stand in one place and laugh .
Dk : I am so sorry I never intended this to happen .
Joshua : Ohh ! It's you the kinda cute kinda rude guy from before.
Dk : Me ? Kinda cute kinda rude guy ?
Joshua : Ha ! Don't get ahead of yourself I never said cute I only said rude .
Dk : Whatever, who are you ?
Joshua : Wow how can you forget this handsome face easily?
Dk : Who said ur handsome.
Joshua : Everyone except you ?
Dk : Really ? Hey Hanni hyung (jeonghan's nikname)
Jeonghan : Hmm
Dk : So you think this guy is handsome.
Jeonghan : No I don't think so (stands up and goes beside dk)
Dk : Seungkwan what do you think ?
Seungkwan : Me ? Hahaha I would say minghao hyung is a 1000 times good looking than him ! (stands up and goes beside dk)
Vernon : Ohhh !
Joshua : Hey who's side r u on Vernon.
Vernon : Your's heheh
Dk : As I was saying
Woozi : I guss that's enough Dk and Joshua .
Scoups : Yeah , Joshua you are older than him be the bigger person and stop. I am hungry
Joshua : Only what three people hahah funny .
Dk : Hey Minghao what do you think ?
Dino : Ha Joshua Minghao is the King of savage replies.
Minghao : Well he can win a beauty pageant with that face .
Joshua : See at last someone in this group has good eyes .
Minghao : If they would give the trophy to the person who scored the least . (stands up and goes beside dk)
Hoshi : ohhhh rostedd !
Woozi : Why are you all standing and standing beside Dk ? It feel like you all are ready to fight for him .
Hoshi and Seungkwan : Cause we are
Minghao : Got a problem?
Mingyu : No but don't you think you guys are too overprotective??
Dino : Not at all
Jeonghan : Nope we just keep eachother protected and safe .
Vernon : Hyung you are covered with food you should change first .
Joshua : Yeah
Dk : Since I was the one who made a mistake here let me own up to it . You all sit and enjoy you food . I will go with him and get him cleaned up .
Joshua : Yeah as you should
Jeonghan : Hey dokyeomiee only if your comfortable , I can come with you .
Hoshi : Mee too baby , and I can show off my tiger moves .
Dk : No hanni hyung I can handle this and Hoshi hyung thanks but I really can do it and no need for you moves enjoy hyungs .
Minghao : Dk if you need help you know right I am great in martial arts. I can even split a watermelon in half with my hand .
Dk : Yes I do , Minghao
Seungkwan : Me too I am great in fighting.
Dino : We all know that Seungkwan hyung you and you fighting skills more like anger issues and dokeyom hyung I can also come with you .
Seungkwan : Dino I heard that but I am letting it go .
Dk : Seungkwan no need for you fighting skills here and Dino you sit and enjoy . I am going Bye guys .
Joshua : Wait !
Dk : Now what ?
Joshau : Guys are you all even my friends ? His friends are concerned and you guys are here eating on Dk and his friends table .
Woozi : Just go Joshua .
Scoups : Yeah just go we need to eat .
Vernon : I can come ig !
Joshua : WA you guys are mean and Vernon thanks for offering but I can handle this .

Dk and Joshua went into the locker room.

Dk : Here you can have my extra shirt .
Joshua : Thank God , I didn't have any .
Dk : We started off on the wrong foot , let's introduced eachother. I am Dk you can also call me dokyeom.
Joshau : Yeah , I am Joahua .

As soon as Joshau introduced himself he removed his shirt while Dk was watching him . After removing his shirt Dk immediately turned around. Joshua found Dk's action funny and cute .

Joshau : What happened?