Chapter 9 - Don't Cry

Jeonghan : My baby what happened ? Do you not want to tell me ? Should I call Seungkwan and Hoshi to beat uo the person who made you cry or do you want to use Minghao's martial art skills or we can have Dino do you know what he can't do anything leave him .

Dk slightly smilled at this but still had a sad and teary face on him .

Dk : It's nothing big . You know I am an emotional person .
Jeonghan : I know but tell me .
Dk : It's just that Joshua shouted on me infront of everyone w-w-when it wasn't e-e-even my f-f-fa-fault .
Jeonghan : Don't cry . That brat how could he !

*Ring* *Ring*

Just the Dk phone ringed . He checked it .

Dk : Hyung ! It's Joshua !
Jeonghan : Don't pick up .
Dk : I wasn't going to .

*Ring* *Ring*

The phone kept on ringing and ringing for 4 minutes again and again and many msgs were coming from Joshua to Dk's phone .

Dk : Hyung I don't know , what if there is something important.  I am his manager after all .
Jeonghan : Okay pick it up but put it on speaker .
Dk : Okay 

Dk picked up the call .

Joshua : Thank God you picked up . Where are you right now ?
Dk : Wow the audacity !
Joshua : Just tell me where you are .
Dk : Why ? I thought you didn't want to see my face !
Jeonghan : *gasp*
Joshua : I am sorry but first tell me where you are !
Dk : Why ?
Joshau : Please , let me explain.

Dk looked at jeonghan and jeonghan mouthed the word 'okay' to him .

Dk : At my house .
Joshua : Yeah but I need the address.

Dk then send the address to Joshau . Jeonghan then called someone.

Dk : Who are you calling ?
Jeonghan : Some backup *smirk*
Dk : Backup ?
Jeonghan : Yep
Dk : Why are you smirking ?
Jeonghan : I just know Joshua is going to be so sorry . Come lets wash you face and make you drink some water .
Dk : *nod*

As the both sat at the kitchen counter . The house bell rang and Jeonghan went to open it . In came Seungkwan . He immediately ran up to Dk and hugged him .

Jeonghan : No , no , no , Seungkwan he just stopped crying . Let me tell you what happned .
Seungkwan : Okay
Jeonghan : (tells the story) So that's what happned he even said to Dk that he doesn't want to see his face ! Can you imagine.
Seungkwan : Where is that guy let me go and teach him a lesson.
Jeonghan : He is on his way
Dk : Guys ! Thank Y-y-you so much ! I se-se-seriously love you g-g-guys .
Seungkwan : Don't cry idiot !
Jeonghan : Come here fool *hugs dk*

*ding dong* *ding dong*

Dk : That must be him .
Jeonghan : Go check it out and no violence just be patient .
Seungkwan : Okay ! *Opnes the door*
Joshua : Why are you at his house ?
Seungkwan : Cause I actully love him and would like to see his face always .
Joshua : Stop the sarcasm and where is he ?
Seungkwan : Whatever,  he is currently with jeonghan hyung , Bye .
Joshau : Wait ! I am assuming you already know what happned .
Seungkwan : Yeah , obviously I am his soul mate and his bestfriend .
Joshua : Can I please meet him I just want to clear the misunderstandings , please .
Seungkwan : Hmm ,
Jeonghan : Let that guy come in .

Joshua went inside and saw Dk sitting on Jeonghan's lap while Jeonghan's hand is wrapped around his waist . He got a little jealous but kept quite .

Joshua : Dk let's talk .
Dk : I don't think there is anything to talk about you should just go now . Also you have your concert after a day so go and practice plus you didn't even wanted to see my face .
Joshau : Dk , listine it's not like that .
Jeonghan : Then ?
Seungkwan : I just want to hit this guy so badly ! How can he make dk cry ?
Joshua : Pease let's just talk Dk . Please
Dk : Okay ! Don't worry guys I will be fine .
Jeonghan : Okay , just come to me if he makes you uncomfortable or sad .
Seungkwan : And you Joshua better not do anything that will make him cry again.
Joshua : Got it !

Seungkwan and Jeonghan left the room leaving dk and Joshua alone .

Dk : You can start now .
Joshua : Listine I shouted on you not because I was angry on you but because I wanted to see something and someone .
Dk : So you decide to shout on me and hurt my feelings ??
Joshua : No from the past week I have been getting ours pics for an unknown number it's the pics of us together and sometimes only yours or sometimes you hugging , kissing or sitting on lap of  someone . And that person also knows where you live so I was scared for you .
Dk : Really ?
Joshua : See (shows the pics) so I hired an investor and he found out that my ex girlfriend who got canceled was behind this so I knew she would come where the interview will be and I saw her when I shouted on you , she was in a disguise .
Dk : I know you were looking out for me and wanted me safe but don't you think shouting on me and saying those stuff in front of everyone was a little too much .
Joshua : I know I am so sorry I couldn't bare to see you cry . I am so so so sorry . Please forgive me .
Dk : I will but on one condition .
Joshua : And what is that beautiful ?
Dk : You never raise your voice at me ever again no matter what happens .
Joshua : Even if you didn't say that I was going to do that . Also Dk (moves closer to Dk) do you have an answer yet ?
Dk : For what ? (Moves backwards and falls on the sofa)
Joshua : (Pin's dk underneath him) Remember you only have time till the concert .
Dk : I still have to think .
Joshua : (leans in and wispers) Also don't always go around hugging, kissing or sitting on the lap of someone , sometimes Okay but if you want to do it just call me I am always free .

Just then a flying kick hit Joshua making him fall off Dk on the ground.

Joshua : Ahhh ! What was that for ?
Seungkwan : First I didn't even try to hit hard . Second you made my bestfriend cry and third you are taking advantage of him .
Jeonghan : Dokyeomie are you okay ? *hugs dk*
Dk : Yes hyung
Jeonghan : Hmm , let's hug like this for sometime then Okay ? 
Joshua : Why ?
Jeonghan : None of you business !
Seungkwan : Go before I decide not to control myself .