Part 13 | not a turn on

Rylans P

Rylans P.O.V

My back connected with the kitchen countertop in my apartment.  "Fuck," I let out a breath, my voice dropping unexpectedly deeper than usual.

"Miss it that much?" Alana Manuel, Brazil's top ten under 20s surfer said, and I felt her smile against my lips.

Truth was, I hadn't missed her, if anything I forgot about her since the last time she was in Australia.

However, when she arrived only two hours ago from her flight from Brazil I had been her first call.

It seemed that unlike me, she hadn't forgotten about the time we crossed paths at the pro three months ago. I hadn't seen her since we competed when we were little. Now she was back for the World Surf League and I'm finding myself in the same position as last time.

Not that I'm complaining, she always did make for a good time though. If anything, after the last few days I could do with a way to get out of my own head.

In between kisses I managed to get out a few words, "You know that this is only-"

"Yeah, I know." She rolled her eyes. "Just a hook up. I was the one that called remember?"

She moved her hands to let them tangle in my hair, which allowed her body to press me further into the hard marble and I felt all of her against me.

I had forgotten how good it was to get lost inside something other than my own head.

I deepened the kiss, capturing and savouring her bottom lip. She let out a slight groan and I smirked.

My hands ran away from their grip on her waist and towards the hem of her shirt. I tugged it upwards and she complied by lifting her arms and I tossed the cotton material to the floor.

Her bra was laced and the baby blue colour certainly complimented her mocha skin. Soon enough I found myself trailing kisses from her neck and across the top of her breasts until I reached her stomach.

She had a diamond piercing in her belly button and I swirled my tongue around it.

"Holy-" She leaned back. "You're good at this."

After a few more seconds I moved my tongue down, soon enough finding my head between her legs. As I did, her hands moved from their tangle on either side of my head to now grip the countertop.

"Shit, Ry," she moaned.

I bunched her skirt up above her hips with my spare hand, to take in more of her. It's been a while since I've done this.

"I hear you're a replacement this year," she let out in between shaky breaths, mentioning the league. I hummed in response against her lower half, mostly wishing she'd shut the hell up.

She wanted a hook up not a friendly conversation.

However what came next was something I wish never came up, especially not when I'm in this type of situation.