4 - I see the danger, it's written there in your eyes

No. 4 - "I see the danger, it's written there in your eyes"

Cattle Prod | Shock | "You in there?"

He's got to get to Michael in time. Before anything bad happens to him. Or any more bad happens to him, because where Michael is now with the men who had taken him, KITT fears that Michael has already suffered some form of injury, considering just how long these bad guys have had him.

So he really needs to get there fast before it's too late, and Michael is hurt bad or worse.

Racing down the road, KITT keeps his scanners peeled, and on the lookout for the old warehouse where Michael is being held. He needs to get there in time. He needs to get to Micheal.

If he's not able to get there in time, and something really bad happens to Michael as a result, then he'll never be able to forgive himself....

Even if none of it is his fault.

However much time has passed by the time he finally reaches the warehouse, KITT doesn't know, nor does he find himself caring. All he cares about right now, is Michael, and whether or not he's gotten heed in time before something really bad has happened.

There's screaming and a weird electric buzzing coming from inside the building as he rolls on up to it. Screaming that he recognizes to belong to Michael. The weird electric buzzing however, he doesn't quite recognize, but he just knows it cannot be good.

And he doesn't care to try and figure out what the buzzing is, as he rolls back a few feet, before driving full speed at the brick wall, and turbo boosting in through the wall.

It takes the men inside by surprise as he crashes in through the wall, landing with a thud on the concrete floor as broken brick scatters around him in a cloud of dust. He races towards one of the men who starts running at him, waving around something that looks like it could be a cattle prod. Which KITT assumes must've been what was being used on Michael.

And he really doesn't like that thought.... Doesn't like the thought of thar being used to inflict pain into Michael.

The man points the prod towards his hood, and he feels a slight electrical current run through his chassis. Luckily it doesn't do much, thanks to his molecular bonded shell, and he slams straight into the man, knocking him to the hard floor below. He however stops himself from running the man over completely, even if he finds himself tempted to do so for what he had done to Michael, and despite the fact that it's been programmed into him not to hurt a human life....

Gunshots erupt from elsewhere in the building, and bullets begin raining down on him. And not wanting any of the bullets to hit Michael, as he takes cover behind a large wooden crate as the men are otherwise occupied, KITT races over to his side, opening his driver's side door for him to get inside.

And Michael wastes no time in getting in. Although, he moves a bit slower than usual considering his injuries. But he manages get in without getting shot, as KITT takes all the bullets shot at them without so much as a scratch to his paintwork or cracks to his windows as the bullets just bounce right off.

"Michael, are you alright?" KITT asks.

"I'll be fine, KITT." Michael pants, groaning in pain and holding one arm to his chest as he gets in, and gets himself seated in the driver's seat. "Let's just get out of here."

"On it, Michael!" KITT says, as he begins to reverse and drive out of the building.

It very likely means that the bad guys will get away, for now, but KITT doesn't quite find himself caring about that. All he finds himself caring about right now is Michael. They can go back out again and take them down another day. But first, KITT needs to get Michael taken care of. Even if it means sacrificing the outcome of they're current case.

He does a quick vital scan on Michael, checking him over for any injuries. He's got a couple broken ribs, and his left arm appears to be broken. Other than that, and some cuts, bruises, and what appears to be burn marks, though, he's fine.

But he really needs to get to a hospital to properly get checked over. And that's exactly where KITT intends on taking Michael.

He sends a call out to Devon, letting him know that he's got Michael, and that he's taking him to the hospital to get checked over.

That they'll have to finish this case once Michael's been checked over, or someone else will have to take care of it instead... if they have anyone else available to take over. Or they may have to hand it over to someone else outside of F.L.A.G. Whether that be the local authorities, or someone higher, KITT doesn't know, or find himself caring.

And he knows that Michael isn't exactly the fondest of abandoning whatever case they might be on, such as this one here, despite he himself saying that they should get out of here. But KITT doesn't find himself caring about that either.

They can pick the case right back up once Michael has been properly checked over, and given the okay to continue working the case if they cannot hand it over to someone else. If Devon and the authorities that he's no doubt called on his end don't reach the warehouse in time and apprehend the bad guys that is....

Although if he's being honest, KITT isn't even sure if, given Michael's injures, that he'll even be given the okay to go back out there and catch the bad guys. So hopefully Devon gets to the warehouse in time with the authorities, and they can catch the bad guys. Or if not, they're able to hand it over to someone higher outside of F.L.A.G., whoever that may be.

But none of that is of any concern to KITT right now. Because right now, all he's concerned about, rather than the case, is getting Michael to safety, and getting him to the hospital to get his injuries checked over.

The only thing he finds himself capable of caring about right now, is Michael.