1

The ethereal boy, with his cute chubby cheeks and long lashes that fluttered like delicate butterfly wings, woke up from his slumber with a soft yawn, rubbing his eyes cutely. His ocean blue eyes, like shimmering pools of tranquility, glistened with a hint of sadness.

With a heavy sigh, he reluctantly made his way to the bathroom, his steps slow and laden with a sense of weariness. As he caught a glimpse of his reflection in the mirror, his teary eyes met his own gaze, and a wave of melancholy washed over him. The weight of the world seemed to rest upon his slender shoulders.

"Huh, another day in this cruel world," he murmured, his voice barely above a whisper, filled with a mixture of resignation and longing for a kinder reality. Yet, with a determined spirit, he pushed through the pain and adorned himself in a pair of black skinny jeans that hugged his lithe frame and an oversized hoodie that enveloped him in a comforting embrace.

Descending the stairs, the scent of home-cooked goodness filled the air, drawing him closer to the breakfast table where his mother, Mrs. Kim, awaited him with a warm smile that radiated love and acceptance. "Oh my baby bear, come have your breakfast," she cooed, her voice a soothing melody that eased his troubled heart. She gently pressed her lips to his forehead, leaving a tender mark of affection.

Seated across from him was his cousin, his soulmate jimin, their bond unbreakable and their connection palpable. Mrs Kim then served the breakfast and fresh orange juice to both of them before joining them in the same table.

"Tae its Sunday, today is your off right? then why are you going to work today?"

Taehyung nervously bit his lip, feeling the weight of his mother's concern. "Mom, you know we have a lot of expenses," he stammered, trying to ease her worries. "The boss asked me to work today because there are special clients coming to the cafe." It was a lie, but he hoped it would alleviate her doubts.

Mrs. Kim's anger simmered, her voice tinged with suspicion.

"Why does he always need you on these occasions? I don't trust that man," she exclaimed, her words laced with unease. Taehyung's anxiety intensified, and he bit his lip again. "Mom, you're overthinking it," he replied, his voice trembling. "Besides, it's good that he hired me. I can earn double money, right?" He desperately tried to convince her, his nervousness palpable.

Mrs. Kim remained firm, her tone strict as she collected the empty plates.

"I'm still not okay with it. You'll leave this job after this month. I have enough savings for us," she declared, her words leaving no room for negotiation. Taehyung let out a sigh, his fingers fidgeting as he contemplated their situation. Jimin was sitting their silently observing taehyung.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Walking towards the cafe, taehyung's mind was filled with a whirlwind of thoughts, tears welling up in his eyes. "Oh, Mom, I wish I could tell you how this world treats me," he quietly mumbled, sniffling.

As he looked around, he noticed the piercing stares of people, as if they were ready to devour him. Their stares felt like hungry predators ready to pounce on him But that wasn't the main issue; his boss was.

Taking a deep breath, he mustered the courage to enter the cafe, only to find it completely empty. Confusion washed over him, causing his heart to beat faster. With trembling lips, he reluctantly made his way towards his boss's office.

As he cautiously opened the door to his boss's office, his eyes widened in shock. There sat a massive, boulder-like man, occupying the chair with a wicked smirk plastered across his face.

"Well, well, look who just walked in. Baby boy, you're late again," the boulder-like man sneered, his voice dripping with condescension.

"I-i am sorry." Taehyung replied in a low voice.

The boulder-like man rose from his chair and advanced towards him with determined steps. "I reckon you're in need of a proper punishment, baby boy," he said, forcefully pinning him against the wall.

"W-what are you d-doing leave me." He trembled.

The Man smirked disgustingly.

"Since you join, I have my eyes on you look there is no one....we are alone...how about to have some fun?"

Taehyung disgusted at his words and tried to push him but he was way more stronger.

"P-please I am not like that l-let me g-go." He pleaded being crying mess.

The Man throwed him on the sofa and started to unbutton his shirt.

Taehyung got terrified without thinking twice he hit a vase nearby with a force on the man's head which cause him to fell on the floor groaning in pain.

Taking the opportunity taehyung and ran away from the back door.

The man also stood up and ran behind him.

"Comeback here you little sh*t I will not spare you like this." He shouted running behind him but to his bad he lost taehyung.

Taehyung kept running as fast as he could. He stopped at the middle of the abandoned road breathing heavily.

He saw two men at the side of the road he thought to get help from them but instantly dropped the idea noticing how they were checking him out holding drinks in their hands.

He went to the opposite way where his eyes fall on a bar ambiance, he thought he might get help from there.

WITHOUT thinking twice he went inside.

To be continue....

•••••••••••••

Hello my gorgeous readers!

As you know wattpad deleted this book of mine before so here I'm writing it again as I want to focus on my new books so maybe I will update this slowly slowly inbetween so please give your alot precious love to this book again.

I know you missed this book alot,so me💞💞💞