3

1 week later....

The boy, once full of life, appeared lost and worn out. His once rosy cheeks had turned pale, and his frail figure hinted at his lack of proper nourishment.

Nights were filled with tears as he struggled to find solace. Today, as he returned home from college, a sense of foreboding filled the air. His heart skipped a beat as he entered his house and was met with a chilling sight. A group of men, dressed in black attire and armed with guns, stood ominously in every corner. The room was heavy with tension.

His gaze fell upon a man, perched on a couch like a king, exhaling smoke from a cigarette with a self-satisfied smirk. The boy's eyes welled up with tears as he saw the guards pointing their weapons at his mother, her face etched with fear. 

"Mom!." He tried to approach her but the guards stop him and one of them tried to touch him but hurriedly backed away listening to the loud growl from the Mafia King.

"Don't you dare to touch what's mine." He warned in a deep scary tone giving shivers to everyone.

The Mafia King stood up and walked towards that flower boy who was trembling and pulled him closer from his waist, he groaned in satisfaction when he got the hold of his soft delicate skin in his rough strong hands.

"What's your name pretty boy?" He asked in a whisper sensually licking his earlobe.

The boy trembled more tears were contineously flowing from his almond eyes falling on his rosy cheeks.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US? LEAVE MY SON." Mrs Kim shouted chocking on her tears.

The Mafia closed his eyes in frustration and fired in air which made the boy in his hold to scream.

"I asked something baby boy?" He smirked coming dangerously close to his face.

"T-taehyung K-kim Taehyung." He somehow managed to reply shivering badly.

The Mafia smirked pulling him more closer, taehyung turned his face away because they were few centimetres apart and might kiss because of closeness.

"I don't want to waste further my precious time so lets just come to the point...............*he turned to mrs kim*...I want your son tell me how much this pretty boy costs?" He said smirking at taehyung who was looking at him with shocked eyes.

Mrs Kim looked at him in disbelief and replied.

"My son is not a thing which you can buy with your money, I will never sold my gem to a bastard like you." She spat angrily.

The Mafia gritted his teeth and pointed his gun at her.

Taehyung cried panicking.

"N-no please no d-dont d-dont do this please I beg you." He cried loudly holding his legs.

The Mafia smirked at his vulnerable state.

"Then come with me like a good boy I will not do anything to her, your mother's life is in your hands now." He said loading his gun.

Taehyung looked at his mother with tear filled eyes.

"Tae no baby no." She pleaded.

But Taehyung, he can't risk his mother's life so he stood up wiping his tears and spoke lifelessly.

"I'm ready to go with you l-leave her."

"WHAT NO TAE."

"Ahhh Finally."

The Guards throwed a huge bag of money in Mrs Kim's feet who was crying miserably the mafia didn't let taehyung to meet her mother for the last time and drag him out towards his car.

He throw taehyung inside and pulled him on his lap.

Taehyung was crying looking at his home from the window he didn't knew if he would be able to see this again.

The Mafia harshly held his jaw and smashed their lips together and started to kiss him hungrily like a hungry animal.

Taehyung was badly caged in between  his strong arms.

The mafia was too much lost in his lust that he totally forgot about everything, his hands went to unbutton Taehyung's shirt, taehyung got scared as hell he somehow managed to push him away.

The mafia growled in anger, taehyung sniffled.

"N-not h-here p-please." He begged.

The Mafia glanced at his driver he realised and sat at a little distance from him.

Taehyung sighed in relief trembling badly and fixed his clothes.

"Drive to the church." He ordered to his driver.

Taehyung looked at him shocked and confused.

The Mafia smirked smugly while glancing at him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In the dimly lit church, the air was heavy with tension. The Mafia king, his authority radiating from every pore, stood tall, his intense gaze fixed on the poor boy standing before him. He trembled, his heart pounding in his chest, as tears streamed down his cheeks.

"Please... I beg you, let me go. I don't want any part of this." He begged crying miserably.

"Oh, my dear, you don't have a choice. You belong to me now. You will be mine."

The boy hesitated,his fear evident in his teary eyes. He took a deep breath, gathering his courage.

"I-i can't do this... I can't marry you."

Mafia King, his voice filled with a mix of frustration and determination

"You will marry me, whether you like it or not."

"But... but---"

"Love is a luxury I cannot afford. But you will learn to respect and obey me."  He smirked

Just then the priest's voice fills the church.

DO YOU JEON JUNGKOOK TAKE KIM TAEHYUNG AS YOU LAWFUL WIFE?"

The Mafia smirked looking at the miserable state of the boy.

"I do."

"DO YOU KIM TAEHYUNG TAKE JEON JUNGKOOK AS YOU LAWFUL WEDDED HUSBAND?"

His whole body shivered he didn't wanted this he knew what it means to marry this monster.

The priest asked again.

"Think about your mother babyboy."

More tears wellwd up in Taehyung's eyes as he spoke.

"I-i do."

The Mafia smirked.

As the wedding ceremony concludes, the priest smiles warmly at the couple.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife."

Just as he announced the Mafia pulled him closer from his tiny waist with a bruising grip and smashed their lips together.

To be continue...