2 [M]

The bar was dimly lit, the air thick with the scent of alcohol and the murmur of conversations. Patrons sat on worn-out stools, their laughter and clinking glasses filling the space. The bartender expertly mixed drinks, the sound of ice cubes hitting the glass echoing through the room. The atmosphere was alive with energy, a place where stories were shared and secrets were whispered over the counter.

Taehyung looked around with big bambi eyes the environment was totally unfamiliar to him.

He was busy processing the people and the environment thats when he felt a tab on his shoulder which made him flinch.

"Hey! You ok? You seem scared." A man in late 20s asked, concerned, holding a tray of drinks.

Taehyung gazed at the person with a hint of doubt in his eyes, unsure if he could trust this stranger. However, something about this man demeanor and kind presence reassured him. With a deep breath, Taehyung decided to take a leap of faith and share his problem, believing that this stranger might just be the person who can help him in this moment.

"I-i am in a b-big trouble, My boss is behind me he tried to h-harass me somehow I ran away from him, p-please help me." He begged his eyes shined with fresh tears.

"Hey calm down, Don't worry, my friend. This place is bustling with people. You're safe here, and I'll do my best to help you out." The man assures him with a soft smile.

Taehyung took a calm breath but he was still very scared.

"My name is Mark by the way and yours?"

"T-taehyung."

"Nice name, taehyung do want anything?" He forwarded the tray before him.

"N-no I don't drink." His whole body was shivering.

"Oh no problem, go sit there at that corner, you will feel safe there I am bringing some fresh juice for you."

"N-no I'm okay."

"Taehyung consider me as your brother don't be afraid nothing bad happen to you I'm here." His voice laced with pure concern which made taehyung convinced.

As taehyung sat on the couch at the corner mark also left to bring some refreshments for him.

At this moment a ruthless and menacing mafia king JEON JUNGKOOK enters with his imposing bodyguards, casting a chilling presence that sends shivers down the spines of those around. Yet, the crowd remains undeterred, fully aware that the mafia is here to indulge in pleasure rather than inflict harm.

With an air of authority, the mafia makes his way towards the sleek bar counter, drawing the attention of the bartender with a single glance. The bartender, a master of his craft, skillfully prepares the strongest of drinks, carefully measuring each ingredient to perfection.

As the drinks are placed before the mafia, a hush falls over the room, the atmosphere electric with a mix of fear and fascination. With a satisfied smirk, the mafia raises his glass, the liquid swirling in the dim light, a potent elixir that matches his commanding presence. He takes a sip, relishing in the rich flavors that dance upon his tongue, a taste that mirrors the power he holds. The clubgoers watch in awe, their gazes filled with a mixture of admiration and trepidation, as the mafia immerses himself in the moment he was indeed very hot, handsome and charming.

His mere glance ignited a burning desire within those around him, longing for a chance to be invited into his bed. However, they were well aware that the opportunity would only arise if the enigmatic Mafia King himself deemed them worthy.

His veins pulsed beneath his taut skin as his rough hands firmly grasped the cold beer glass. With his sleeves rolled up, his dark, intricate tattoos were proudly on display. The top buttons of his shirt were undone, revealing a glimpse of his chiseled chest. His disheveled yet undeniably attractive appearance sent a wave of desire through the room. Whispers and stolen glances followed him, but no one dared to openly admire his magnetic charm, for fear of his piercing gaze.