4

The priest smiles warmly at the couple.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife."

Just as he announced the Mafia pulled him closer from his tiny waist with a bruising grip and smashed their lips together.

He starting eating his lips like some sort of hungry animal. Taehyung like a lifeless soul let him do whatever he wanted.

After 10 mins he pulled away still not satisfied he want more and more of taehyung as he was totally blind by lust and obsession. The mafia was obssessed with his body.

His chest weld up with pride seeing the pretty boy in his arms, his wife.

"Gonna wreck you so bad tonight baby boy." The mafia whispered in a deep husky tone and chuckled darkly sending shivers to the poor boy who was trembling badly, crying mess.

Like this he dragged him towards the car again and made him sit on his lap his hands resting on his curves sensually caressing them.

Taehyung cried, in the whole ride.

"STOP FUXKING CRYING!!" He raised his voice.

The younger sobbed, his cries got muffled as he was too much scared of his newly wed mafia husband.

Jungkook's eyes never leave that ethereal boy's face who was avoiding eye contact with him.

"I don't wanna see tears in my princess eyes." He wiped his tears his eyes showed nothing but lust only, maybe the care and concern was also there which was not visible for now.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The big black luxurious car stopped in front of a big giant Jeon mansion. The Mafia looked his princess on his lap who was admiring the view outside with shocked big bambi eyes.

He smirked and picked up his bride in bridal style and emerges from the car. Taehyung's heart was beating so fast seeing his intimate gaze on him, to make himself calm he looked around to avoid him and again got mesmerized by the view, the place was heaven.

Jeon's Heaven.

Taehyung's arm was wrapped around his neck he didn't noticed how the Mafia was staring at him with a little smile, the mafia can't help because he was looking hella cute admiring his surroundings.

Just as the Mafia stepped in they got surrounded by many of servants who had their head low bowing for the Mafia King and his Queen in his arms.

The Mafia's expression got stern again, taehyung was too much scared now because he knew what is going to happen with him. From now on he was going to serve the mafia until he get satisfied from his body and throw him away. That's what taehyung thought. 

"Miss Leena?" He called one of his maid who looked old and senior among all.

"Y-yes s-sir." She stuttered badly with fear looking at the ground.

The mafia looked at his princess whose eyes got teary again.

"Make him ready for tonight, I don't want any mistakes, also I want my room all ready for our wedding night." He ordered looking deep into Taehyung's teary eyes without any emotion.

"Don't you dare to run away or to do any stupid thing otherwise you know me, when I return I want you all ready for me on my bed, Got it." He asked sternly.

Taehyung nodded sniffling and trembling with fear, he has no other choice it was his fate now and he had to accept it as early as he could. Because he can't change it nor anyone could save him from the Mafia's warth.

The Mafia gently dropped him into the ground and went out of the mansion for some important works.

Taehyung gulped his heart was beating so fast he felt like it will jump out of his rib cage at any moment.

"Lets go." Leena said smiling softly.

Taehyung nodded wiping his tears and walked behind her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Please eat something otherwise master will scold me." Leena pleaded to the crying taehyung who was denying everything. He just wanted to go back to his mom.

"Please eat you have to get ready also, Master will come home at any time." She pleaded again more like begging as she was scared for both of them,herself and taehyung, because she was well aware of Jungkook's anger.

"I-i d-don't w-want to e-eat i-its o-ok g-give m-me the clothes I have to wear." He said controlling his sobs as he wanted to end it as soon as possible.

"You sure?" She asked with uncertainty.

Taehyung nodded wiping his tears.

Leena sighed and went out, after a while she came with a box and put it on the bed.

"Master told me to give this to you, I don't know what's inside it but you have to wear it only." Leena said concerned.

Taehyung nodded without any emotion.

Leena watched him feeling bad for the poor boy then she left the room giving him some privacy.

Taehyung dropped himself on the bed lifelessly looking at the ceiling.

After 5 mins he stood up and went to bathroom to take a bath, afterall he have to make himself fully perfect to satisfy his cruel Mafia husband tonight.

After taking a bath, he came out in a bathrobe and picked up the box with trembling hands he untied the ribbion on it and opened the box.

His eyes widden and his cheeks turned red like a tomato seeing what's inside the box.

After debating with his thoughts for a moment he finally stripped himself and wear that lingerie which the mafia sent him.

He looked himself into the mirror and his eyes bowed due to shyness and embarrassment, it was perfectly fit on to his body curves, he was looking so cute, hot and sexy.

The Mafia knew his size well.

Taehyung tried to hide his exposed cleavage and thighs from his hands but his tiny hands covered nothing.

He bite his lips his heart raised at the thought of the Mafia seeing him like this. Which he will for sure.

Taehyung hurriedly wear the bathrobe back on the top of it as he was too much uncomfortable. He never dressed this revealing in his whole entire life.

Just as he was in his thoughts he heard the door knob twisting. Which made his heart beat faster.

To be continue...

*****************

Vote and comment more if you want me to update it frequently.